Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Kreepy Tiki at Hukilau 2006

Pages: 1 6 replies

L

Aloha Centralites! Haven't been on here for a while but after this weekend, I've got lots 2 say. First, I wanna send a shout out to Tiki Kiliki and crew for making Hukilau 06' the bomb!!! Secondly, I can't forget my boys Tiki JakSin and Beon for kontinously keeping KreepyTiki alive and jinxproofed since 1997! And of course a big shout out to all the Hukilau artists that we bumped heads with this
weekend including: Wayne Combs, the baddest carver on the East Coast, Crazy Al, they don't call u crazy for nothing, Joe Vitale & Donella for stopping by,Tiki Diablo, much respect for your bada*s work, Cindy from Crash, the Munktiki fam, Pooch, very cool artist who's work is hanging in my living room (thankx bro, can't 4-get your sis for holding down the fort)Cant 4-get my boy Danny, krunk off da 151-keep your head up!!, Mike Jones-Who? MIKE JONES from da Jetsetter Lounge and to all the other artists who I've 4gotten to mention it was a blast!!! Can't wait til'next year. And last but def'not least, all the people who support KreepyTiki and our work. Here are some pics for you all 2 enjoy! Loonatiki aka LOON*****Chopping it da hardest!

Tiki-Blue by LOON and BEON

Pooch and the Kreepy Tiki gang

Da KREEPY TIKI Booth, hi Tiki Lourdes :)

Clyde & Loon w/da Ratfinks' straight up clowning'

Killa FrankenTiki He's ALLIIIVEEE by LOON and BEON

Naty & LOON 4-eva

Tiki Artists: LOON & BEON on Absinthe!!!

JakSin, Wayne Combs himself and Loonatiki (Note* the Absinthe is on hand)

Jaksin, Kustom Kulture's Keith and Loonatiki

Loonatiki and our neighbor from Munktiki-Cool hanging out

2006 Limited Eition KREEPY TIKI Mugs: Psychobilly & Kohonuo'
Holla back ;0

My partner in Krime Jaksin and me

Pooch and LOON--Killer Work Dude!

Tiki Raffle Winner Mr. Smiley :wink:

right on bruddah loon the show was fun even though we was hustlin' most uv the day it still managed to stay fun and tiki as hell oh and like you said mad props to all those talented guys you already mentioned and anyone else that we may have forgot we got pretty hammered early on the day. stay tiki forever manG

P
pablus posted on Mon, Oct 9, 2006 6:03 AM

You guys always ROCK the Hukilau.
Love the attitude you bring to the event.

Missed you this year at the "after-party" events - but with the absinthe you were drinking I guess there never was an "after-party" - it just kept going.

kreepy JakSin and Tiki Diablo

Naty and Loon

JakSin and pentacle Goddess

Naty and kreepy Lourdes

Crash and Kreepy JakSin

Loon and Clyde :)

Loon, Joe Vitale, and JakSin

Kreepy Lourdes and Pentacle Goddess

Kreepy JakSin and Lourdes

Kreepy JakSin and Steve Lanier

kreepy Lourdes and the kreator of kreepy JakSin

TG

Jaksin, Loon, sorry we missed you guys this year. From the looks of all your pictures, you had an awesome time once again. Glad to see you were having fun with Mr. Coombs. The new stuff looks really jake. FrankenTiki rocks! Keep up the good work. Hope to see you next time around.

Representing FL, Absinthe in hand!

G.

Keeping it real boys...

Good to see you all again... best of luck with everything.

M

On 2006-10-08 15:13, Loonatiki wrote:
Tiki Raffle Winner Mr. Smiley :wink:

Thanks so much Guys, I wrapped it up, paid an extra $25 to Delta and checked it in as baggage back to Vegas. We love it !!!!
PS-it actually is bigger than it looks in this picture. It is NOT a tiny tiki!

Mr. Smiley is the most thirstiesterest of
all!
Have a nice Tiki Day!
If you like it,it is ZAZZ! If you don't, give it a RAZZ.

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2006-10-24 20:57 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies