Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

more tiki surf tunes found at itunes!!

Pages: 1 1 replies

this week i bought some awesome surf tunes on itunes.......thought i'd share if anyone wants to check em' out

I picked up RUDY AND THE SURFKINGS "El Surfeodor" - awesome album start to finish. check out the groovy mellow surf song "california coastline" with a nod to the blue hawaiians.....

same goes for the PLUNGERS "land of a thousand guitars" and the VARA-TONES "jetty subject to high surf"....though the vara-tones second album that was cut this year, was kind of flat sounding compared to their first effort,"

also check out the MEL-TONES -you get 33 rockin surf tunes for only $9.99 -not a bad deal.....

in the lounge/exotica dept, i recommend anything by KEN SASAKI AND THE TIKI BOYS...pick up the "tiki moon" album and "tiki pop"...great stuff...especially the reggae infused song "fever" and the surf/spy thriller "jill the spy".....

-enjoy

thanks for the heads up. I am always looking for more music. I buy alot of music and download them. I just picked up ''summer beach party'' It songs from the classic beach movies of the 60's....Funny thing my family was at Leo Carillo Beach while they filmed some of ''Beach Blanket Bingo'' back in 1966.
You can find Kenny Sasaki cds and other great values at cdbaby.com. I've picked up some mood music there.

Keep rockin'

Pages: 1 1 replies