Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Kreepy Tiki Limited Edition Mugs by Loonatiki

Pages: 1 4 replies

L

Introducing "Kohonuo" by Loonatiki. This is the second tiki mug by Loonatiki and it is now available for purchase. Its first public debut was in this weekends Hukilau 2006. There are three Kreepy versions of "Kohonuo". The first is a solid caramel glazed limited edition of 200 mugs which can be purchased for $25. The second mug is a semi-hand painted version, limited edition of 100 that cost $50 and finally for the hardcore Kreepy Tiki fans, the third mug is a fully painted badas version of the original which goes for $100 and is limited to 50 mugs. Each mug is signed and numbered by the artist and includes an authenticity card. These prices include shipping anywhere in the US. Note the hand-painted versions take approximately 8-10 weeks to be completed as they are done by hand and each one is a one-of-a-kind original. These mugs will be available on Ebay soon or you can email me directly at [email protected] to reserve your "Kohonuo"!!! Act quickly because they are going fast! Mahalo to all & feel free to post your thoughts on this mug. I'd appreciate it :wink: LOON
KreepyTiki...jinxproofed since 97'

Three versions of "Kohonuo"

Limited Edition of 50

Limited Edition of 100

Limited Edition of 200

I saw these in person at the Hukilau,,,,,,,,,,,,My Brotha, LOON, is siiiiiick! These pieces are some of the best handpaints I have seen...Good talkin Loon, make sure my lil' bad MFer gets safely to me ..Maholla Back!

L

I wanna say thanks to all the people who have purchased a KOHONUO mug the response and feedback has been awesome. I still have some available and for those who are waiting on your hand painted pieces, they'll be ready very soon. Mahalo! :wink:

L

Some mugs are still available! Back on Ebay,(seller: kreepytikiloonatiki) Check them out, let me know what you think! :)

Back by request :)
These mugs are back on Ebay with FREE shipping!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZkreepytikiloonatiki

Pages: 1 4 replies