Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki toilet paper holder

Pages: 1 2 replies

I guess this is border line un-tiki, but I came up with this idea on my last trip to Bali and had my carvers make up an initial order of just 20 of these to see what they look liked. I think they came out kinda cool and will be interested to see how the demand is for them. I'm selling them for just $20.00 ea, and they would make a great addition for your tiki themed bathroom.

http://www.flatearthtrading.com/servlet/the-153/Tiki-Toilet-Paper-Holder/Detail

On 2006-10-10 14:55, FlatEarthTrading wrote:
I guess this is border line un-tiki, but I came up with this idea on my last trip to Bali and had my carvers make up an initial order of just 20 of these to see what they look liked. I think they came out kinda cool and will be interested to see how the demand is for them. I'm selling them for just $20.00 ea, and they would make a great addition for your tiki themed bathroom.

I like the idea! However, this design kinda leads to a disappointing surprise. Especially when the spare is outa reach.
Me, I have monkey arms and can reach into the second cabinet door. My wife can't even touch the floor when she is on the throne. So, she'd be SOL, so to speak.:)
It would be great for the spare washroom. It is always stocked and loaded for guests.
Maybe there could be a device that lowers as the roll gets smaller. When it lowers enough, it pops out of the tikis mouth to warn uses of impending danger. Like a tongue. Well, now it is getting weird. I'm outa here.

I know the lighting makes the bottom look solid, but its acually open so you can reach up to feed the roll thru the mouth.

Pages: 1 2 replies