Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Otto's Shrunken Head online shop is OPEN!

Pages: 1 15 replies

T

Otto's Shrunken Head online shop is OPEN!
http://ottosshrunkenhead.com/pages/merch.html
Get your official Otto's mug made by Tiki Farm as well as T-Shirts and other assorted mugs!

Sweet - got my Otto's mug - killer design and great color combo.

mg

hell yeah these things are killer im gonna get me one.

Awesome! look for my order, is the suffering bastard mug you have a shot or full sized mug?

At that price it has to be a shot glass. IMHO.

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2006-10-12 08:15 ]

nope it's full sized, wonder if it's a farm mug???

N

I hope this is a Tiki Farm mug, if not they better get it off of their add in this month's issue of Tiki magazine!

T

if you're refering to the Otto's mug... yes it's a Tiki Farm
If you're refering to the Suffering Bastard mug... no it's not

Got my order in. Yes, the Bastard is a full mug.
The bummer is it is $6 shipping per mug. No break in quantity. I should have asked when I called.
If enough people call maybe they will knock the shipping cost down for multi mug orders.
I would think that they could make each additional mug $3 to ship.

Had to order a bora bora too, who's making these?

T

Unfortunately our shopping cart is a bit limited when it comes to shipping options

We decided on 2 day priority mail basically because we are usually running the bar and will ship mugs out once or twice a week depending on the number of orders

if you buy more than one of a specific mug ie: 3 Otto's mugs then the shipping is $6 for the first and $4 for each one after

We figured that $6 for 2 day shipping was a good compromise.

If you are going to get a bunch (8 or more) of different mugs, email us and we can try to work out some shipping discount

Mine arrived safe and sound today! Killer mug!

T

On 2006-10-19 14:55, Stiki Tiki wrote:
Mine arrived safe and sound today! Killer mug!

Cool
Glad you like it...now use it every day, twice a day!

D

received my mug as well. your shipping fees are fair and if you are will to try to bring down well what more can we ask. wonderful mug. yet another Tiki Farm classic. Who designed this piece? By the way people get it while you can I see one on ebay for almost twice that price.

T

Thanks!
I'm glad you liked the mug. I actually designed the mug and Tiki Farm did a great job of bringing my vision to life!
steve/otto's

BTW do you have a link to the ebay auction?
[ Edited by: tastysp 2006-10-25 10:36 ]

[ Edited by: tastysp 2006-10-25 10:40 ]

Pages: 1 15 replies