Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New on Ebay: Flashing Light Mummy Skulls For Your Tiki Bar!

Pages: 1 6 replies

These are just in, in fact I made the first one last night and it works nice. It is a plastic skull with hand-applied rubber skin that looks like mummified flesh. And it has a flashing light on the inside! Powered by two small AA batteries which you provide.

Works especially well in a dimly-lit environment like most tiki bars; in fact I recommend a dimly-lit environment instead of a bright or dark one, because a nice low level of illumination will show off both the withered skin and the flashing light. Just $20 (plus SMALL postage fee!) on Ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZghoulstudio

[ Edited by: procinema29 2006-10-14 17:53 ]

Oh yes, and also, I will dress your Flashing Light Mummy Skull with gruesome blood color for free, on request!

Thanks for looking...

this thing rules and the zombie babie is pure evil the eteless one is my fave brah

Very kind of you!!

Also, Florida is so awesome, by the way. I've only been there once but I had a really fun time. I even saw a sleeping alligator passed out near someone's sewer.

But what was REALLY WEIRD was the guy passing out the sleeping alligators to everyone. He had a strange expression on his face while he was doing this.

this state is fullav weirdoze.

I sold one of them yesterday but still have a number of them remaining. I have one I am using to test the flashing light, and it will run all night long at least on 2 AA batteries. In fact I placed it in a dark window last night and you could see it from quite a distance!

Thanks again! !

Pages: 1 6 replies