Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

another psycho mug style

Pages: 1 6 replies

this i painted when my girl talked me out of getting rid of all together a couple of less than perfect mugs i've ran into while shipping / painting the ones i've sold thus far. it is on ebay now if ya likes it. stay good

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190041036466&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

T

KickAss!

Thats badass as always....You should hit me up wit one for the constant loyalty and chronic.................................................................................positive publicity that is. fB

thanks fellaz!! freddie balsomic i gotta tell ya bruddah yer a class act mang i didnt get yer call last night i was tattooing when ya "mahollad" at me. sorry dude if i run into more of these mugs to paint i'll trade ya fer some shite. thanks fer keepin it real

U da Maaan, JakSin!! Always lookin out for a brother. Appreciate it and keep kickin the good shizzle. fBalls

D

received mine thursday is better in person. great work !!!!

mahaloz fer da support from all you guys who without, it wouldnt be no fun to sit around and not have anyone to talk tiki with. thanks aagain

Pages: 1 6 replies