Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

2nd batch of Rattiki's carved mahagony Tiki necklaces w/ boar's teeth, coconut beads & yak bone sk

Pages: 1 10 replies

R

Ok guys and gals, thanx for the great response for the first batch and here now is the second batch!

Each one is strung with coconut beads, boars teeth, hand carved yak bone mala skulls, and a specially made, hand carved, mahagony Tiki (from the headhunter Ifugao,Luzon highlands) for $15 each (S&H inc.) ONLY! This is first come, first serve, BUT we have a bunch of these to make up so if you like what you see but miss out or you want something done more specifically (i.e. smaller coco bead 'teeth' or different colors etc.) just ask and I'll see what we can do. Also if you want to buy more than one piece please tell me so I can wait to send it and combine the shipment to you.

We'll accept payments in Paypal, M.O. or cash. I will list these each with a number, PM for the piece with that number and I'll let you know if it still available and how to pay me. Hope you like them!

1B SOLD! to TikiVegas

2B SOLD! to Sneakytiki and PAID THANX!

NOTE* There are no #3s or #4s left, sorry all gone.

5B SOLD! to kingstiedye and PAID THANX!

6B

7B SOLD! to BambooLodge and PAID THANX!

and lastly and NOT offered in the last batch:

8B SOLD! to Tiki-Kate and PAID THANX!

[ Edited by: Rattiki 2006-10-25 14:35 ]

[ Edited by: Rattiki 2006-10-26 17:08 ]

R

Still 4 left!

S

Very Cool stuff ! I especially like 7B.

R

On 2006-10-19 03:24, saxotica wrote:
Very Cool stuff ! I especially like 7B.

It is available if you'd like it :wink:

Guys I have the fixin's to make about 100 more of these in all 6 styles you see above. The only real variation is the color which ranges from brown to black (Tikis and beads) and that can be mixed and matched as you like. So if you wanted something and it sold already or you want something specific please PM me and we'll make one up for ya :D

Hi RT, Got mine and they are cool! Thanks again.....great stuff!

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2006-10-23 16:49 ]

RT

I received my Rattiki necklace, and it is beautiful, looks like a lot more than $15 total. A great item at a great price. Thanks Rat! Rev. Tiki.

Got mine, too. Really cool, I'm gonna wear it to my card game this week and intimidate the civilians.
Definitely looks more than $15 worth.

T

Anyone who doesn't have one of these should jump on it. They look even better in person.

aloha rattiki! i got mine yesterday. a great piece at a great price. mahalo!

R

Thanx guys for the raves! I'm going to start a new thread with some new pix so that it is easier to chose and order them as we have plenty of everything to still make maybe 100+ more. :D

I got mine in the mail yesterday. It's gorgeous and a total steal at only $15.

Pages: 1 10 replies