Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

my girls retro tiki pin up pics

Pages: 1 11 replies

here is my lady's pin up photography pictures they were done by Lola what ya fellas think?

I

Very nice .... you're a fortunate man.

If I remember correctly, she was wearing an impressive red Japanese/Chinese dress at the Friday night Bahia Mar event. One of many nice dresses worn that weekend.

Vern

P

Nice way to start the day.
Mahalo, Jaksin.... (and Lourdes)

yeah thanks bruddahs i will be posting up some other ones soon

Baby vamp, big guy... Golden Era Deco SoBe classic! SsweeetT hep kitten sho'nuff!! :wink:

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

Are you using these as advertising Post Cards, or just making them look like them? If your better half agrees I'd say use'em for advertising, they're too good to not use!

On 2006-10-16 09:19, freddiefreelance wrote: If your better half agrees I'd say use'em for advertising, they're too good to not use!

I agree! She definitely has "The Look". I like that white serrated edge on the photos, too. I admired her and your mugs briefly at your Hukilau booth, but since I was heading to Germany straight from Florida, with two suitcases fully packed for two months of work, I could not take any additional goodies with me (I'm talking bout the mugs here!). Again I regret not having had any time to spend in the Hukilau market place x-ept with the Westenhaver kids.

Deco Tiki doll!! Far out!

Watch your back!
Jim

DAMN!! Beats looking at Tikis hands down! Beautiful pics!

H
hewey posted on Wed, Oct 18, 2006 3:35 PM

sweet man, you one lucky tiki :)

THANKS GUYS I AM REALLY HAPPY YOU FELLAS LIKE EM BIG BRO ,IN THAT CASE THANK THE GODS YOU HAD YER HANDS FULL BRUDDAH . HERE ARE SOME MORE PICS WITH DYAN DIVYN AND LOURDES

thanks for the kind words!
i'll be sure to put out some new stuff soon!
:wink:

Pages: 1 11 replies