Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Please help me identify this mug?

Pages: 1 3 replies

I have been looking all over to see if this mug shows up on one of the forums.

The mug is identical to the "surfer girl" mugs I have collected except this one is bigger by 1/2" and is wider around. The most unusual thing the color, a light pastel pink.

No markings on the bottom, but the same pattern as the Islander mug?

Can anyone help me with the manufacturer? (OMC)? and was this used at a Tiki establishment?

Thanks,

Psycho Tiki D

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2006-10-16 16:21 ]

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2006-10-16 16:22 ]

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2006-10-16 16:23 ]

It looks like a standard OMC surfer girl mug.

[Here[/rl] is one from the Aku Aku.

OMC made a lot of generic versions of their products, and it seems this is the case with your mug. I checked the Dynasty Wholesale catalog, but I didn't see this particular design.

The Tikipedia
[url=http://www.tikipedia.com]www.tikipedia.com](http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/mug.cgi?mode=view&mug_id=447)

[ Edited by: tikipedia 2006-10-16 19:28 ]

UJ

I figured that since was the most recent ID thread on mugs I would post here.

I recieved thes geisha mug from a Chinese food restraunt that was closing down their bar due to competition from Chili's next door. If I had gone in there sooner I would have scored their entire mug collection, but this was the only one left. I wrote about it in an older thread some time ago, which I couldn't find though a search. But anyways i was wondering if anyone has seen this mug before and if anyone knew wo produced it. I'm thinking either OMC or OH. It's unmarked on the bottom.

On 2006-10-16 16:19, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
I have been looking all over to see if this mug shows up on one of the forums.

The mug is identical to the "surfer girl" mugs I have collected except this one is bigger by 1/2" and is wider around. The most unusual thing the color, a light pastel pink.

No markings on the bottom, but the same pattern as the Islander mug?

Can anyone help me with the manufacturer? (OMC)? and was this used at a Tiki establishment?

]

Thanks,

Psycho Tiki D

I'm going with Tiki Farm, it's size & color seems right & TF did 3 color ways...

Pages: 1 3 replies