Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

psychotikis are Go!! So. florida Jan 26!!!

Pages: 1 18 replies

hey everyone Artists and people who like tikis in general. on January 26 2007 the psychos tikis are go show will take place here in Miami florida I'll be posting more info as the time gets closer and more things are confirmed . but to give you all a heads up on the happenings here's da Lowdown: 25 artists some you know from tiki central others from other places will do their thing on the kreepy tiki "psychobilly" mug and also some other treats and artwork including a burlesque show and cocktails will be served for tips. ...artistas who are on here and would really like to show their stuff at this show give me a holla and i can give you the details but i dont have a lot of room left so if ya really want to show yer stuff dont wait around.stay tiki and if ya can come out and see this it will be a party..

Kreepytiki

[ Edited by: tikijaksin 2007-01-11 06:49 ]

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING DETAILS ON THE SHOW...

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A VENUE FOR THE NEXT ONE, LOOK NO FURTHER!

HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE SATURDAY @ THE JETSETTER FOR THE 'HUKILAU HANGOVER' PARTY... WON'T BE A PARTY WITHOUT THE ABSINTHE! LOL

thanks a lot Mr Mike Jones i will work with ya in da future for sure brah. i will post more info tomorrow hopefully . artists thanks for the huge response with the pm's. i ask all you guys and gals to please from now on send me the pics of youre work you want to submit for the show to save us all time at : [email protected] .....dont wait too long as i dont have a lot more space left. mahaloz , jaksin

T

The 25 artist mugs is a big interest to me. I know that I will not make it to the show in person so there has got to be a way for all the TikiCentral members to see the mugs on or just before go day and some how have a chance to buy.

This will increase sales and desirability greatly. The online viewing creates fame and the online buying creates fortune. And a great deal of the big players live on the other side but what I'm talking about is not new to anyone.

ok here's a "teaser Flyer" to help spread da werd. right now some of the confirmed artists are to include : Joe Vitale , Pooch, Keith Ciamarello , Flounder, Doug Dorr from kustomkreations, Donalla Vitale,Crash, Loonatiki, Beon kreepy, John Vale, David Krys, Nicholas Satterfield, Lola "Deathtrap photography", and a big slew uv others i will be posting up soon . stay tiki and again artists if yu want to show some tiki art pm me and i'll send you the details . mahaloz fer looking

ok here's a "teaser Flyer" to help spread da werd. right now some of the confirmed artists are to include : Joe Vitale , Pooch, Keith Ciamarello , Flounder, Doug Dorr from kustomkreations, Donalla Vitale,Crash, Loonatiki, Beon kreepy, John Vale, David Krys, Nicholas Satterfield, Lola "Deathtrap photography", and a big slew uv others i will be posting up soon . stay tiki and again artists if yu want to show some tiki art pm me and i'll send you the details . mahaloz fer looking

just to not cause confusion the artist i listed as "Flounder" is Tom fowner . not to cause any confusion is just this is also the name this artist goes by his email. again sorry about any confusion, jaksin

Did someone say Psycho Tiki?? When are you guys comin' to the "Left Coast"?

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am but what are you)?

sooner than later bro sooner than later. in the meantime this will haff to do

The New Flyer Is Out!!!

ThIs SHIt IS GoIng To Be CraZY...
bE tHeRe!!!

[ Edited by: tikijaksin 2006-11-06 10:58 ]

just givin a bump to our show . i have gotten almost all of the artwork from all the artists from different parts uv da world and all ican say is "DANG"!! if you are one of the artists and are on here a big thanks for everything i have had not one second to breathe and email most people but i really appreciate all of your works . heres our final flyer

Gallery 138
2633A NW 20TH ST
Miami, FL 33142
Friday Jan 26, 2007
at 8:00 PM

if you r on myspace send me a friend request if I'm not already ur friend...
Kreepy Tiki MySpace

Kreepytiki

[ Edited by: tikijaksin 2007-01-11 06:38 ]

JV

Here's our stuff for the show:

Before:

After:

SsweeetT Kreepy Tikis, Joe & Donella V!!!

Ho dat JakSin... anymore Kreepy Sneak-a-Peeks ready for GO???

Miami Psycho Show gonna be Hot! Hot! Hot!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp... :D

BUMP!

Tonight in Miami.

T

Last Night!

Any pictures and word about it. I just mostly want to event pics and mug shots. Mug shots, thats a good one.

Yeah, what da teaKEY said...line up da mug shotz! tee hee, "line up-mug shotz"!!
Where are the show photos...PsychoTikis are GO, GOING, GONE?!!! :tiki: JakSin... whaaazzzuuup?!!

Flip-flOp-FlipPp...

ok first off i would like to thank all you guys and lovely gals that mede it out to da show ,seeing you all there even though i dont know most of you (unfortunately) on a personal level as when im at an event it is usually all work and more work and dont really get to meet anyone real well. but seeing you there made all the hard work worth it .It was a total success as over 200 people came thru and enjoyed the event I have learned a lot from putting together my first show and look to putting together more stuff. some tiki some not . again thanks to all you (sorry i dont know youre names )that are on here but for Tiki Kiliki , Torchy Taboo, PooCh, N. Satterfield , Tom Fowner, all the Florida tikiphiles that made it out ,and everyone who helpedme put this together you know who you are ...anyways here are some pics of the work i took some of these right before we opened (sorry if they look crappy) oh and not all this is still available as some of the artwork is already sold . if you want to know about something specific email me . the guys and gals from here who have emailed me already about artwork they want to buy dont worry " I gotZ you" there was a lot more artwork and mugs. i will post more pics uv da show as i get em. enjoy

painting by michael fredrics

painting by skrat

bob scott

steve whittenberger

me and my better half

keith ciamarello & electrobunni

doug dorr & kreepy jaksin

john vale & marcus pinero

kreepy lourdes & joe vitale

donella vitale & clyde the kid (my nephew,he's 8)

pooch

nati & tiki lourdes

jaksin, n. satterfield, and torchy taboo

I dont post much, since my other half is the one that takes care
of that, but i'd like to take a minute and thank all of the people that
attended our "psyChoTikiS aRe Go!" show this past friday in miami, florida.
we had a great turnout and the place was jam packed!
the performances were great, the art was great, and the crowd was great!
we have had a great response from everyone and we totally appreciate that!
we got some more pictures on the way!
also:
i kustomized my own psychotiki hula girl! it is for sale.
if you are interested, write me or email me at [email protected]

tiki lourdes

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, Feb 5, 2007 8:44 AM

Wow, thanks for all the great event photos. So many great photos, helps me feel like I'm apart of it all. And of course, I love to check out the talent.

Found a couple painted mugs on the Bay

Here
Here
each for 150

And
And HERE
Only 50

Pages: 1 18 replies