Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

non Tiki movie help

Pages: 1 12 replies

BB

We're a little late with watching movies and rented Vanilla Sky the other night. What the hell is that movie about? Is it a dream? Was it the Board tyring to oust him? Help me ease my mind!!?

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure that one out too...

DZ

I saw that one on the plane coming home from the U.K. last summer. I was following it pretty well, but I dozed off for about 2 minutes and when I woke up, I had completely lost what was going on... It was like a totally different movie! I couldn't figure out anything after that.

as it explains at the end he's in a virtual reality created for him while he's in cryogenic sleep.

Ouch...that's too easy....had to be the 7 dwarfs.
That's my conclusion, and I'm stickin' to it...maybe. :)

another day of not smoking so ha ha

Hey Talkie, you buzzed???

Anyway, now we are watching Minority Report. Is this another Vanill sky??? Has Tom Cruz been hanging out with Moritz at the Tiki Room? Did he find acid after Nicole?? I'm lost! Can anyone recomend a good Crockbuster video to watch?

Quizshow? The Others? Carlito's Way? I think there's one called Four Rooms?

Quizshow? The Others? Carlito's Way? I think there's one called Four Rooms?

A

If you are into Tom and Nicole you could try Eyes Wide Shut. Stanley K's final film is one I plan to see again. Bamboo Ben, you live in L.A., not me. Does this Sh*t go on? For a guy from sleepy ole Portland I'm just blown away thinking that Charlie Manson's lot might have just been a hint of the sordid underbelly that dwells in that city. Creepy and wild.

D

Uma and Lucy Kick Ass!

BB

Dog Town and Z Boys. Very cool! Brings back memories.

Pages: 1 12 replies