Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

7 sold out FaTuTus for sale

Pages: 1 23 replies

After going over the sign up lists over and over, we have an extra 7 FaTuTus available. If you want one, just post here and I'll send out paypal invoices as soon as all 7 are spoken for. They are already boxed and ready to ship, so they'll probably go out Monday morning and you could be enjoying the mystery of FaTuTu by Wednesday or Thursday!

HI Tony!

Go ahead and put me down for another one.

Thanks!

yay! ill take one :)

J

I'm in, depending on the price. Is that posted somewhere?
Mahalo,
Jen

i'll take another one, if everybody who wans one has gotten one.

P
Paipo posted on Sun, Oct 22, 2006 3:01 AM

I'd like one too, but would need to know how much it will be including shipping to NZ before fully committing.

J
JTD posted on Sun, Oct 22, 2006 4:46 AM

Tony,
Please put me on the list if there are an openings left.
Thanks,
JTD

F
foamy posted on Sun, Oct 22, 2006 4:55 AM

I'm down. Thanks.

D

Still have one left? would love to have one.

C

I have someone I'd love to give one to as a gift, so if you've still got one left at this point, It would be great to get another. Mahalo!!!

T

seven new ones, that will slow down the sellings that are going on Ebay. Unless these Ebay buyers are non tikiCentral members.

Hi Tony, I would love one of your "Fat" mugs. Any room left to put me down for one?

F
Fugu posted on Sun, Oct 22, 2006 10:07 AM

It looks like they are all spoken for, but if someone decides they don't want one, I would like one.

Thanks.

Not sure how many comitted buyers you have so far, but I'll definitely buy one.

yep, me too... if another is available, thanks tony

amy

K

I'll take one if any become available.

Scotty

Put me on the long "hope someone flakes" list! I don't have one yet.Thanks a lot.

[ Edited by: theded1 2006-10-22 16:41 ]

if you've got 7 who don't have a fatutu now, please take me off the list, tony.

T

Thanks everyone! I will PM or email tonight everyone who made it for the last seven FaTuTus and I'll keep a list of the rest of you in case anyone bows out. If you didn't get a FaTuTu, check out Ebay -- if I realized HigiTiki put a FaTuTu on Ebay I would have waited to post this (sorry Higi!) --

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tiki-Tony-Fatutu-Tiki-mug-30-of-100-sold-out_W0QQitemZ250040734566QQihZ015QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I do still have 15 or so Papuas and ShrUnkies left in each color. You can see them on the mugs page of my web site:

http://www.tikitony.com

Hope everything is alOOOha!

T

Thanks kingstiedye! Someone will be happy!

J

#60 has arrived! I LOVE this mug! Thanks Tony!

P
Paipo posted on Tue, Oct 31, 2006 6:03 PM

Yeah, my little fella was waiting on my doorstep this morning ready to settle into his new home. Needless to say, it's awesome, and my wife even loves it - I'll convert her yet!

[ Edited by: Paipo 2006-10-31 18:03 ]

F
foamy posted on Fri, Nov 3, 2006 1:26 PM

Hey Tony, thanks. Lovely mug. One of the few modern mugs I've gone for.

T

Glad to hear everyone received their FaTuTus safe and sound! I am so happy that everyone has wanted one for their tiki collections. Alene is just finishing a few orders for some hand painted FaTuTus and then that's it! I think she's a little sad to say goodbye to FaTuTu, but I have plenty more work for her with LeKoOkoO! Thanks again to everyone and I hope to see some of you at the Tonga Hut on Nov. 11th!

Pages: 1 23 replies