Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Munktiki "Haloween Special"

Pages: 1 10 replies

I was just on Munktiki's website and they JUST put on 2 Halloween Special edition mugs limited to 25. They are kinda hidden on their site, but you can find em if ya just look hard enough. I know I could just tell you where to go but I like the more mysterious way better, kind of keeping with the Halloween theme.

Happy Hunting......

ok, so they really aren't hidden but it sounded spooky didn't it.....

T

There has been a few hidden ones lately. The new stackers were in the stacker section the day they came out but not in the new section. Plus there were others that got sold probably before people even knew they were there.

Just another reason why Tiki Central is so damn kool. Thanks for the info!

mahaloz for the info, smg. i got my order in.

Mahaloz for heads up smg :) ffflipPp...

Sweet!

[ Edited by: atomicchick 2006-10-23 07:52 ]

T

Ditto, I leave the house for a couple of hours and look what happens. Anyone with extras check my ooga-mooga trade page or I will be happy to buy them from you. Mahalo.

Got my Halloween Special Duo today in the mail. They look awesome and I am very happy because for the first time EVER, I got #1/25. My orange bones mug is #1 and my skull in #8.

I know these edition numbers have no real relevance - BUT I GOT MY FIRST #1 - YIPPEE

T

no real relevance , they do. Number 1 on Ebay, always sells more then the higher numbers and that would make it a more valuable mug. Plus number seven should have the cleaner lines then number 373. But actually, the skull mold is probably the same mold from the last color, so having number 1 in orange is like having number 101 in green.

But numbers mean something to me, I like even numbers more than odd and I like the solid ten place numbers and the numbers that end in 5 better too. Plus I like special numbers like 7 which by the way is my lowest Munktiki or mug number. I think then it comes to Tiki mugs I have OCD, only time too.

On 2006-10-25 16:07, smgleason47 wrote:
Got my Halloween Special Duo today in the mail. They look awesome and I am very happy because for the first time EVER, I got #1/25. My orange bones mug is #1 and my skull in #8.

I know these edition numbers have no real relevance - BUT I GOT MY FIRST #1 - YIPPEE

Congrats on the #1 mug. You deserve it for letting us all know about the listing. If I ever got a number one Munktiki mug I would probably do a number two.

Pages: 1 10 replies