Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Meet and greet at Bali Hai Friday Oct 27 2006

Pages: 1 6 replies

M
Moki posted on Mon, Oct 23, 2006 9:58 PM

Benzart and a few others will be in San Diego on Friday and will be at the Bali Hai on Shelter Island. We expect to be there from 6ish on.

This is a totally informal event. No reservations are being made (unless we get a huge response), we'll most likely just be in the bar.

If you're in the area, stop by.

Aloha~~

when you guys get done there and ready to dance, you should cruise over to the casbah! deadbolt and the creepy creeps will be haunting the club! buwhahahahahaha! looking foward to this weekend!

How long are you guys going to be there? I'd like to try and make it but I doubt it will be before 8 or 9pm.

A
Al-ii posted on Tue, Oct 24, 2006 7:18 AM

Kate and I are in
Mahalo,
Al

On 2006-10-24 06:40, PolynesianPop wrote:
How long are you guys going to be there? I'd like to try and make it but I doubt it will be before 8 or 9pm.

I am sure there are TCers that could close the place if they tried.

My itinerary is start drinking around arrival. Eat hardy around 7, 7:30. Continue drinking around 8:30....ooooof! How am I gonna make it to the end of Deadbolt? Appatizer around 9:30 or 10. Then cruise to the Deadbolt show. They may acctually go on around 11:30.

What time do I have to up for 'Oki 'Oki? I hope the homeroom Teach is nice this year.:)

M

I'll be there and will probably go to the Casbah show afterwards. Should be a good night!

ModMana :drink:

I believe the Creepy Creeps are going to start around 11:00 and Deadbolt around 12:00. Pace yourselves....pace yourselves.

Pages: 1 6 replies