Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Doug Horne aka Swamp Fire Lounge in Del Mar

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hey all, I will have a booth at the Harvest Festival at the Del Mar fair grounds. 2260 Jimmey Durante Blvd. Oct. 27, 28 &29.

I have some new stuff including some pieces I did for Fender guitar. If you think you can make it I have some free
passes just drop me an e-mail today and I can mail them out to you. First come first serve.

http://harvestfestival.com/

P

Hey Doug,
I'd be interested to see what you did for Fender.

But...I live in Florida.

I would be interested in swinging by on my way back north from the carving weekend. Its on my way home.

Let me know if you are spending any other time in the area. Stop by the Monkeyman lounge on Monday after I get home from work.

D

I have seen the Fender pieces they are bad ass. May start playing again.

Hey Swampfire,
Thanks for the tickets. The prints look great! Nice meeting you again.

D

Doug, enjoyed meeting you and thanks for inviting us. "The Pick Up Artist" is framed and looks great. take care. John

Very interested in seeing the Fender stuff too! Any online pics anywhere?

So, how'd it go? Was the festival good? Long days I bet.

On 2006-10-31 05:55, Matt Reese wrote:
So, how'd it go? Was the festival good? Long days I bet.

I arrived around 1:30pm on Friday. Holy pupu, there were lots of people there. Mrs. NoNaMe said, "Everyone AND their mother is here."
I would guess at least 2000 peeps that day. I cannot imagine the madness over Sat & Sun.

Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone who came out to see me. You guys all helped make it a great show!
Mahalo!

N

Hey Doug,

Sorry I missed you in Del Mar. I would've liked to see you, Stacy and the new Fender art. Between finishing the new issue, taking pictures at the Carving seminar, and making a mandatory trip to the "Pumpkin Patch," I couldn't get there. I'll catch you the next time, maybe we can even have a drink or two.

Nick

Pages: 1 10 replies