Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Attn TC Tiki carvers, I'm in need of a custom Tiki cane

Pages: 1 2 replies

K

Aloha all,

I had a recent set back from an old motorcycle injury that's going to require me to use a cane for walking for up to a year, maybe more. Is anyone on TC interested in carving me a custom tiki cane for use during my recovery? I'm open to all tiki & Polynesian designs and motifs, as well as hotrod & chopper kustom kulture designs. Cane needs to be 33" from handle to floor and I would like to be able to use one of those rubber feet you can get at the drug store on the bottom. Inlay and intricate detail desired. I'm located in Atlanta, GA. Post here, PM or e-mail me with ideas, offers, and price to create a one of a kind tiki masterpiece for my recovery.

Mahalo

Scotty

B

Hey Kanaka,First sorry to hear about yourOld/re/new injury, those are no fun. I see you are Way back on my List. After the Left Coast Seminar, I may be able to do something for you. I can put as much detail and inlay as you have budget. PM me Nov 1 or after.
Feel Better.

sorry to hear about your setback, kanaka. ben, you are a great guy! best wishes to both of you.

Pages: 1 2 replies