Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Goin to Vegas

Pages: 1 6 replies

I'm gettin' out to Vegas this Saturday and was wondering, besides TABOO COVE, TUT'S HUT, NOODLES, CHEESEBURGER AT THE OASIS, and the AKU AKU TIKI, what should I check out in Vegas. I'm also looking for some thrift stores around town. Maybe Geekytiki knows some places. Thanks for the help.

HH

how long are you going be out here? Not much else in tiki, a lot of hawaiian resturants and plate lunch stops. Thift store are good too, Red rooster is the most popular, but there are a few more antique malls here too. If you wanna hook up email me.

I will be out from Saturday to Monday morning and I'm thinking about Taboo Cove for Saturday night. If you want to meet out there, we could hook that up. I'm nervous about Taboo Cove though, I just hope the music is alright.

HH

a quick trip, O well. Sure we could meet up at the Taboo Cove saturday night say 8ish.Call me if something comes up cell#(702)277-4381

** ATTENTION GEEKY TIKI / MATTIO AND ANY OTHER VEGANITE, GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE AND MEET SOME OF YOUR FELLOW TC MEMBERS**
:P

It really seems like im the only vegas TC'er

[ Edited by: hula hula on 2003-01-01 19:02 ]

[ Edited by: hula hula on 2003-01-01 19:05 ]

Yeah, so far it seems like Hula Hula is the only Vegas TC'er out there!

Lucky, don't worry about the music at Taboo Cove. I've been there many times and its still loaded with lots of eye candy. Ask for bartender Colleen (she's the best one - you'll see what I'm talking about when you get there :) ). I know a lot of TC'ers rip on Taboo Cove but its still got the Polynesian Pop decor; it was designed by Bosko!

Have fun and don't forget to raise a Mai Tai for me with my bro Hula.

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-01-01 20:41 ]

Yeah it's a bummer that more TCers won't be coming out to the Cove. The latest reports I've heard about the music is that they're playing rockabilly now which is great in my opinion (sure beats hip hop). If that holds true then everything will be okay. I'll tell Colleen you said 'hi' Pop.

All set for Vegas.....Can't wait.......I'll bring back pics

Pages: 1 6 replies