Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Drool... 28 day cruise to Tahiti, Cook Islands, Samoa, Tonga, New Caledonia and Fiji!

Pages: 1 3 replies

H
hewey posted on Wed, Oct 25, 2006 5:39 AM

Got some mail from P&O Cruises today (went on a cruise at the start of the year), and this trip was the main focus...

A 28 day cruise to a fair damn chunk of the South Pacific and its islands:

Its pricey, ($4118 per person 4 berth cabin, $6763 per person twin birth cabin), but is not until June 2008, giving plenty of time to save up some cash.... hmmmmm, I'd probably be looking at a honeymoon some time around then too... hmmm...

But thats still a LOT of money that really should go towards a house deposit...

And I'd need a fair chunk of money for spending too...

But so much tiki, such great potential for a holiday!

Please tell me that price is all-inclusive--including liquor and topless tour guides...

H
hewey posted on Wed, Oct 25, 2006 8:22 PM

Thats Aussie $$$, so like 25% off = US$$$. Includes most everything, not booze though, or tours - cheaper booling your own anyway.

On 2006-10-25 05:39, hewey wrote:
hmmmmm, I'd probably be looking at a honeymoon some time around then too... hmmm...

On 2006-10-25 20:22, hewey wrote:
Thats Aussie $$$, so like 25% off = US$$$. Includes most everything, not booze though, or tours - cheaper booling your own anyway.

Mahalo for letting us know! Mrs.Mojo and myself never did find time to take our Honeymoon.....2008? Well, that does give us time to save and we can celebrate our
5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on our HONEYMOON! :P

Also glad to know about the Aussie dollars....the last decent exchange for a US Buck!

Pages: 1 3 replies