Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Thanks for Playing - Anyone want an extra Ohana Hut Chongolio postcard?

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hello all,

I just got the Ohana Hut postcards in the mail and they look great. I am keeping some for myself but surely don't need them all. I will send, free of charge, a copy of this great postcard to the first 6 people who PM me with their mailing info.

Just include in the PM whether you want it sent pristine in an envelope OR sent nitty gritty post card style and actually mail this postcard thru the mail. Your choice.

I know this is a no big deal, but just my little way to share with my "ohana"

Oh and by the way, while this is on the honor system - this offer only applies to individual who don't already have one of these cards.

Have a great weekend

Michael G aka smgleason47 aka tab

[ Edited by: smgleason47 2006-10-29 09:09 ]

Okay I got 8 total responses so I am gonna honor them and just keep 2 postcards for myself (why the hell do I need extras anyway!)

Here are the people that should keep their eyes peeled as their postcards are going in the mail:

Midnite_tiki
jpmartdog
Zulumagoo
CocoLoco
JohnnyP
Professahhummingflowah and the frat brothers of Okonkuluku
Marika

And of course Tikinomad - the only one with enough guts to allow a postcard to live it's life as a postcard - The lone Nitty Gritty - way to go!

thanks for playing

michael g aka smgleason47 aka tab

good idea smg. i'll also mail out 6 in an envelope or as a postcard. let me know by pm, please.

i still have 3 left. pm me.

i'm out of postcards. mahalo to those who replied. i mailed a couple today and i'll get the rest out this week.

Pages: 1 4 replies