Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

"The Sinister Limited Edition Sam's Shrunken Head mug...."

Pages: 1 7 replies

Just a note to let you know that I am now selling the miserable, terrifying Limited Edition Sam's Shrunken Head mugs.... They are glazed in gunmetal gray and red stitching. A signed and numbered full color 5.25"x7.5" print is included (shown below).

I'll also sign and number the mug itself on the back with a Sharpie if you like.

The mugs are $20 + $7.50 shipping in the continental US. Please email me at [email protected] for shipping elsewhere. Paypal is accepted!

By the way, the light blue Sam's Shrunken Head mug is the official mug used by The House of Blues for their house drink, The Category 5 Cocktail....

http://www.samgambino.com

[ Edited by: sam gambino 2006-11-02 21:17 ]

these are great i just sent you money. let me know how much more shipping would be for 2 day and i'll send additional money.

[i]By the way, the light blue Sam's Shrunken Head mug is the official mug used by The House of Blues for their house drink, The Catagory 5 Cocktail....

That's great Sam. I saw that on your website and I've been meaning to ask, Do you get to keep the mug when they serve you the The Category 5 or does it stay at the House of Blues? Either way it's cool that they use it.

Hey Bora Boris (that's such a cool user name!) The last I heard, they don't let you take the mug home - however, if enough people ask.... Hmmmmmmmm....

Thanks a lot for the kind words, rdtikidog and BB!

Thank You Sam.

Next time I'm there I'll be sure to ask if I can keep it.

Happy Halloween!

I strongly support the return of Swizzle Sticks.

[ Edited by: Bora Boris 2006-10-30 20:30 ]

Got my mug on Friday and it's amazing. Great looking, fantastic finsh and brillaint feel to the mug when in the hand.

Cheers

W
Wolli posted on Mon, Nov 13, 2006 5:19 AM

I got my mug, too.
It's awesome. Great work!!

Thanks much, Kon-Hemsby and Wolli. I'm glad that my shrunken head is now residing on your shelves!

Pages: 1 7 replies