Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Heiress shanghaied!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Dateline: 1925

Society ladies have been a-flutter since the disappearance of a well-known heiress.

Photographs which appear to show her in the company of an ill-bred vagabond sailor have confirmed fears that she has been shanghaied.

If seen, contact local authorities immediately.

A
Al-ii posted on Mon, Oct 30, 2006 5:10 AM

Clearly a ne-er do well, poor girl!!!
Mahalo,
Al

O

Found the boat, no heiress

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2006-11-01 21:49 ]

On 2006-11-01 00:09, yourhumblehittleer wrote:
Looks like someone I know, who could it be?

Castro?

Yes, this event has been worrying our family to no end. That is my Hungarian cousin Madame Verushka and the whole family is also a-flutter whilst waiting to hear news of her whereabouts.

But now we finally have some:

According to some private detectives we have hired, we have learned that the mysterious man went by the name of Count Kakashka, a displaced White Russian who came to America after the revolution and found the friendship and generosity of Americans to be to his liking.

Here he is with his ne'er do well, degenerate entourage.

The Count met the Heiress (who always did have Imperialist leanings) at a soiree at which time he decided to shanghai her to the South Pacific. Nothing was heard of her for weeks when suddenly we were contacted by a National Geographic photographer who was documenting a little known native island tribe. He reported the existence of a fair-skinned tribal dancer, but who does not know English and goes by the name Lele-Haole Okole.

This was the only photo he was able to get.

The features are the same although I can't imagine her ever having such wild and unkempt hair nor going about in such half-naked dress. No stockings even! The only explanation can be amnesia. We fear what may become of her.

B

What's gonna happen to her Mug collection?

Any news on the unfortunate disappearance or reappearance of the well-known shanghaied heiress... :wink:

Pages: 1 7 replies