Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Saturday at the Kowloon--any interest NE Ohana?

Pages: 1 15 replies

I know it's short notice but can anybody make the Kowloon (Saugus, MA) this Saturday?

Me! I can!

Wow. Nothin' .

How about: First round is on me?

T

On 2006-11-01 09:35, pappythesailor wrote:
... can anybody make the Kowloon (Saugus, MA) this Saturday?

Making it there would be no problem, making it back might be more of a challenge. :wink:

B

Whoops,

guess I'm seeing this too late. Anyone up for this weekend? The 11th?

J

Sorry Pappy - missed this thread last week! I don't think we'll be available until the beginning of December unfortunately. Though I'll see if I can change that:)

11th no good. PLEASE somebody get me out an invite I got for the 18th.... 25 may be good too.

B

I think I'm good for the 25th.

The 18th doesn't work for me...thats one of our thanksgivings... (with Jess & I both from divorced parents, it means celebrating every holiday like 4 times!! No wonder I pack on even more weight every holiday season!!!)

So, 25th? anyone? NE TC'ers 1st Annual post-thanksgiving bash at the Kowloon!!

I'll bring the giblets!!

J

Have a drink for me on the 25th. We live early the next morning for the happiest place on earth - Disney World!! The kids have been counting the days (can't lie so have I) and are psyched to head down there. Now if I can just convince them that we should leave and drive to the Mai Kai it would be a most perfect trip. I'll just end up settling for some drinks at the Polynesian's Tambu Lounge.

I'll try and get to the next event!

Sounds great, but....... I'm screwed for Friday and Saturday nights through the season. I'm working as a chef, that means I have to work when everyone else plays.......bummer. Have fun!

25th might work. johnman, have a blast!!! jp--sorry about the Fri and Sat thing.

T

I wish you someone was going there this weekend anyway... I was at the Salvation Army today in Saugus & there was a nice bamboo bar with 4 matching chairs. All 4 swivel & 3 have the backs. The bar has a foot rail, cabinet's and drawers on the back side etc. I'm not sure if it's priced high or not but it was fun to see it in person. Total cost $250.00. Bigger than my Subaru though!

Tikisgrl

25th? Kowloon? Anyone? I'm free.

I'll also be appearing at the Tiki Lau in Westford this Sunday if anybody wants to come.

J

HELLO NE OHANA!

Did you guys end up getting to the Kowloon?

I think my next event will have to wait until the new year unfortunately. By then I'll be all holidayed out and will need a serious shot of escapism.

Negative on the Kowloon. Did go to the Tiki Lau.
I need to escape from Christmas shopping myself. In the words of a great, yellow man: "I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm Ready!"

B

We will be hitting the Kowloon on Christmas night (if they are open). Joe and I are visiting relatives in MA for the holidays and Joe's sister lives in Saugus. It was a no brainer deciding which relative to stay with! We are thinking that it would be best to get a table near the inside bar since the lobby bar will probably be nuts with bud-light locals.

Nicole

T

Hi Nicole,

If you want to sit somewhere good call & make reservations the best/coolest seats are in the outrigger. The dinner seating is all in the back bar area but the views vary by where you get to sit. Try to get near the Volcano wall if you can't sit right in the Outrigger... Have a great visit to our area!! Try to sneak into Bali Hai too the lamps alone are worth a quick visit.

Beth

Pages: 1 15 replies