Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Handcrafted Tiki Pendants from the Isle of the Gods

Pages: 1 13 replies

Aloha-Howdee Tiki Central Ohana

We may have crossed paths at the amazing Love fest-The Hukilau.
Bali Highness and myself were vending these handcarved pendants at The Main Event.

Now that I have gotten around to photographing these wonderful specimens,Its time to
get what we have left in the hands of any TC’ers that may have missed out.

These pendants are skillfully Handcarved by craftsmen on the isle of the gods .They have a sturdy adjustable cord

They are made from heavy Sonowood and measure 3 inches tall and about an inch wide. NIce chunks of Tiki-Bling

True Tiki Heirloom Quality. Tiki-Bling!

15 bucks gets you the Tiki Bling of your choice, shipping & handling included!

Three styles:

#1-Moai

#2- MauMau

#3-Slim Tiki

If you were one of the lucky Hukilauers to snag one, please chime in with a review.

Shoot me a PM or Email and we’ll work out the deets.

Shouldn't they be gold-plated & have diamond crusted teeth, er, Grills, and hold at least 12 ounces of Crunk Juice? I think there's a law like that on the books in Atlanta...

I picked up 2 of these guys at the huki - good meeting another CLEVELAND person papa oo and your lady - I was born there - not really from there.

They are really cool and light and quality stuff. I recommend!!!

And good Crunk reference in the above post!! drink it!!! love it!!! rep it!!!

T

I snagged 2 of these as well. They're very well made and the adjustable cord is pretty nifty. Two thumbs up.

K
Kenike posted on Fri, Nov 3, 2006 4:37 AM

I also bought two. Lots of compliments.

i received maumau and slim tiki this week. these are terrific pieces. beautifully grained wood, great designs, nicely carved and a very low price. mahalo papa!

Thanks a ton for the good words. I'm happy they are being enjoyed.
Don't forget y'all,the holidaze are on the way and there are few of these beauties left.
Get while ya can

Man I just got mine....*&^% WOW,,talk about great quality. ...and the price.May the Gods never POo POO and your platter............

Another satisfied customer,and a magic man to boot.
Step right up folks. Holidaze is on the way.
These make a great gift.

It's the holi-daze folks.
Might be just the thing for the Tikiphile who has everything.

T

papa oo maumau - thanks! mine arrived today - very nice stocking stuffers! Very nice!

Thanks for the good words.
Holidaze.holidays are on the way. Think a great gift!
Recap
Just $15 @ domestic shipping included.
Can paypal me at [email protected]

Ah thank you fer yr sooport!

E

I think you are the same couple that were vending at Hot Rod Hula Hop? If so you sold out in no time flat. No surprise, very nice necklaces. I purchased one that day as well. Love mine and wear it often.

Thanks for the nice words.
Take a cue folks. These are great Holiday gifts and easy too.....

Pages: 1 13 replies