Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Trader Vic's Emeryville - Monday, Nov 13 / Prelude to Maui vacation

Pages: 1 7 replies

Aloha all!
In prelude to our upcoming Maui vacation, we plan to have dinner (and drinks) at Trader Vic's Emeryville, around 8:00pm on Monday, Nov 13. We are staying Monday night at an Oakland hotel before we fly out on Thursday morning, thus want to start that Aloha spirit flowing before we leave the mainland. (We happened to pick the one day of the week that Forbidden Island is closed, so it would be fun to celebrate at T/Vic's - the old stomping grounds.)

Anyone interested in meeting up?

I will try to make it!

CL

Hi TWB!

Would love to, but don't think we'll be able to make it -- Thanksgiving prep *(we're having two celebrations this year) *and all. Will let you know if we're going to be able to attend.

Have a great vacation! I'm jealous. :D

J

I am totally there! Are we invited for drinks and dinner? I'm up for both.
Mahalos,
Jen

We are planning on arriving around 8:00pm and have dinner by 9:00pm. We used to eat in the bar area, so if we have a crowd we can just order and mingle there!

Sounds like a fun group so far! and a nice bon voyage!!

Sorry we won't see you and Mai Tai, Coco Loco... we understand completely. This will be our first Thanksgiving in the islands. Not sure if we will be roasting a turkey or pig!!! :D

• Myke

[ Edited by: tikiwinebear 2006-11-03 11:37 ]

** BUMP **

It's a good day to be leaving the Bay Area with all this rain!! We are planning on heading out a bit earlier than we expected due to the weather and traffic, so if anyone plans to meeting us at Trader Vic's, we should be arriving closer to 7:00pm.

Aloha to all! See you in a little over 2 weeks!!

• Myke
T

Hey guys...sorry we couldn't make it out last night.

Hope you had a great time and have a fantastic trip!

Pages: 1 7 replies