Happy Birthday Pdrake!!!

Pages: 1 25 replies

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-17 17:42 ]

H

Happy Birthday to you........

K
kirby posted on Fri, Nov 3, 2006 7:31 PM

happy birthday ,dude......

happy b-day, pdrake. Hope it's a good one. whaddya gonna do? go drinkin'? :wink:

B

Have a Happy B-day Perry, I wish I would have known last weekend, we would have gotten a cake for you. Happy happy happy

T

Happy Happy Birthday! I would have baked you a cake but I don't think they mail very well? Hope your day is special!

Tikisgrl

H

Happy birthday, pdrake!

W

I can still recall the night I met pdrake...Vegas. 1982. He was the first male chorus girl the Sands had ever used in a floor show. I knew it was the dawn of something huge. Talked to him after the show. Painted a big picture of where I figured he and his high kickin' sequined Sansabelt pants could take him. Well, of course I was wrong. Folks coming to Vegas wanted showgirls that were girls. Low necklines, high hemlines. Not a flat chested pdrake and his matching tie and trousers. Sure he could sing and dance like nobody's business, but that old showbiz adage proved true "You don't win their hearts with no bouncy parts." That's all behind us now. Lawsuits settled, gag orders lifted. I can genuinely say Happy Birthday pdrake. You still owe me 155 bucks for those tap shoes.

H
Heath posted on Sun, Nov 5, 2006 6:55 AM

Happy birthday pdrake, I had a great time meeting you at the oki oki. I still don't believe the story about your first hook knife carve!

Happy PDay!

If you will allow it, I will mix you some belated birthday Meow-Tais when I get back to Vegas!

P
pdrake posted on Mon, Nov 6, 2006 8:06 AM

thanks everyone. it's actually today. so far, so good, but then it's only 8am.

i truly appreciate the well wishes.

mahalo!

M

zazz!! happy p-day!

It's been 4 years, time to BUMP this thread!

Happy B'day tomorrow Perry!

K

Happy Birthday (early) Perry! I love when a birthday hits on a weekend; Then you get to celebrate for at least two days! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Love your pendants, too! Especially the skully design. Going to have to get me one of those! Keep up the good work!

H
Heath posted on Fri, Nov 5, 2010 9:00 AM

Happy birthday Perry!
Stay outta trouble or if you have a good lawyer, find some trouble to get in to! :D

W

OH NO Mr. Bill
Another year older.
Soon you'll be older than all of us.
Happy Birthday.
Will

B

Hey Perry Didn't you just have a birthday a couple months ago? Have another good one then, are 'ya 39 again?? HappyBirthday, HappyBirthday HappyBirthday!

Happy B-day! My favorite toast...

Don't look to the Past - because it can't be changed.
Don't look to Future - because there's no telling where it will take you.
Don't look to the Present - because I didn't get you one!

M

On 2010-11-05 12:14, AlohaStation wrote:
Happy B-day! My favorite toast...

My favorite toast is Sourdough.

But, back to the topic... Happy Birthday Perry , you nutty squirrel!

( COULDN'T FIND IMAGE OF PERRY THE FLYING SQUIRREL book)

B

Happy, happy B-Day Perry!

H
harro posted on Fri, Nov 5, 2010 1:40 PM

Happy berfday Perry!
Enjoy every second of it!
Cheers from England

T

Wow, you have a birthday every year? Forget to visit here & I miss a lot! Happy Birthday Perry! Have some cake & ice cream to celebrate your day.

Anyway, Happy Birthday tomorrow & have a great day!

Beth

H

Happy, happy, happy... have a nice one.

PD

A belated happy birthday from sunny Sheffield...

Keep up the good (metal)work!

perry rocks! Have a great day!!!!

P
pdrake posted on Sat, Nov 6, 2010 6:06 PM

thank you all very much. i hope you all are having as great a day as i am!

Pages: 1 25 replies