Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

classic witco bar for sale

Pages: 1 13 replies

HT

I know you all know this bar, it is on page 8 of the BOT. Two stools. First come, first serve. I am more than happy to ship it, but it will take time, and will probably be costly. I can be picked up in Pittsburgh. I hate to get rid of it, but ex girlfriends and $7K of debt, as well as creditors have forced my hand.I don't have pictures handy, but the velvet is good, and the finish is a little worn on the bartop.

shoot me some pix and $$$ thing... [email protected]

TD

same here ,pic and price please.

Also interested

HT

Hello Gentleman, no pictures at the moment. I'm not in town. And the $$$ thing. Well, to be frankly honest, I haven't a clue what its worth. I am well acquainted with WITCO value, but I have never seen one of these for sale. I'm sure there has to have been one on here before, but I couldn't seem to find it. If someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be a big help.

HT

PS - Also, I'd rather it go to a TC'er. I don't want to put it up on the big E, but I've got to have it sold by this wednesday.

keep us posted.

H

Ask bigbrotiki he knows everything about Witco.

TD

LOL

HT

Yah, but I wouldn't want to bother bigbro. He's a very busy man. Maybe I will send him a message.

Thanks for being so considerate, I sent you a pm.

TD

update?

TD

WELL,it looks like this went straight to the back room. hope you got a fair price.

TD

bump. for my own reason.

Pages: 1 13 replies