Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki Terrace Anniversary Party!

Pages: 1 6 replies

TO THANK OUR REGULARS FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR LITTLE HAWAIIAN HIDEAWAY OVER OUR FIRST YEAR, WE ARE THROWING A PARTY JUST FOR YOU! PLEASE COME AND CELEBRATE WITH US!

WHERE: THE TIKI TERRACE

WHEN: WED NOV 8, 7:00 - LATE

FOOD AND DRINK: FREE MAI TAI ALL NIGHT, FREE APPETIZERS ALL NIGHT

ENTERTAINMENT: OAHU'S OWN, LOPAKA YOUNG AND KEENAN KAMAE! DANCERS FROM THE BAREFOOT HAWAIIAN!

ACTIVITIES: LAKE TIKI HAS CARVED A 3' ANNIVERARY TIKI FOR US. WE WILL CLEAR THE KAPA NUI KOVE AND MAKE IT A CARVING STATION FOR YOU TO CARVE YOUR INITIALS. AFTER THE NIGHT IS OVER, HE WILL FINISH THE STAINING/POLY AND THE FINISHED TIKI WILL BE MOUNTED IN THE RESTAURANT. IT WILL BE OUR TRADITION OVER THE YEARS... SO MAKE SURE YOUR SIGNATURE IS ON THE FIRST ONE! WE ARE ALSO COLLECTING ANY PICS YOU MAY HAVE FROM YOUR TIKI TERRACE EXPERIENCE FOR A YEAR ONE PHOTO ALBUM. SO PLEASE BRING IN ANY DUPLICATES.

CONTEST: HAWAIIAN STYLE KARAOKE! RULES: MUST BE A HAWAIIAN/ISLAND SONG. MUSICIANS WILL BACK YOU. NO TV MONITOR SO BRING YOUR OWN LYRICS. THE TWO MUSICIANS CAN COVER ALL THE CLASSICS SO PLEASE CHOOSE A POPULAR TUNE TO ENSURE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO COVER. STARTS AFTER 9:00. YOU WILL HAVE A BARATONE UKE AND STAND-UP BASS BACK UP, SO CHOOSE YOUR SONG WISELY!

PRIZE: KARAOKE PRIZE. FIRST PLACE WINS A 1' TIKI AND 4 MONTHS OF FREE COCKTAILS! 2ND PLACE WINS 2 MONTHS FREE COCKTAILS!

RAFFLE: LAKE TIKI IS RAFFLEING A TIKI EVERY HALF HOUR STARTING AT 7:30... 1'-3' TIKIS... $2 TICKETS OR 3 FOR $5

Special notes... We are clearing most of the furniture for standing room accomocations. There will be only several booths available for seating and we ask for your consideration in only occupying booths for 1 hour then moving to standing room area. May be very crowded, so prepare for a wait to enter.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
THE TIKI TERRACE TEAM

Congrats to the Tiki Terrace on their 1st Anniversary! A wonderful tiki getaway complete with great food, drinks and dancers... not mention wonderful hosts!

In honor of the Tiki Terrace's 1st Anniversary, I've got this great raffle going on... 8 tikis in one night! Starting at 7:30 and ending at 11, a winner will be drawn every half hour for a one-of-a-kind hand carved Lake Tiki! They start small and get bigger as the night goes on!

You have a chance at one or more of the unique tikis every half hour... and you need not be present to win!

A progressive raffle... your tickets stay in for every drawing!

Ticket sales start at 7 PM and end shortly before the last drawing at 11PM.

Ticket sales at the Tiki Terrace only, sorry, no online sales.

Tickets- $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00.

Hope to see you there.... and GOOD LUCK!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2006-11-05 21:34 ]

Happiest of Anniversaries. May there be many MANY more!

It's been months and months since I visited, but I still can't glow enough about how great my time there was...

...pardon, I need to go check on the price for last minute flights...

[ Edited by: Haole'akamai 2006-11-05 20:58 ]

Bump.

No one has any plans for Wednesday, so we should see all you Illinois / Wisconsin TC'ers at Tiki Terrace! :wink:

Besides, there's a tiki that wants to go home with you!

Congrats to the Zuziak brothers and the wonderful staff at the Tiki Terrace on their first anniversay! Looking forward to the bigger and better things coming in the future!

I have to say that last night was the best tiki event of the year for me. Because it wasn't just about "tiki," it was about Ohana and the culture of the South Seas. Tiki Terrace has such wonderful staff, patrons and family. As Scott said last night, it felt more like a luau than an anniversary party. Seniors, adults and children... everyone had a smile on their face (and on the adults it wasn't just because of the great Mai Tais :wink:). Hula, music, and good story flowed throughout the night.
And sprinkle in the excitement of a tiki drawing every half hour... it was a great night that went by too quick!

Big Mahalos again to the Zuziak brothers, their wonderful staff, friends and patrons... and congrats to all the Great Tiki Raffle Winners!

Packed house! :up:

One of the three wonderful cakes made for the event :up:

Hula Time! :up:

A wonderful song about the meaning of the lei :up:

Patrons and friends in the Kapa Nui Cove carving their names in the anniversary tiki I made. It will be finished and will become a part of the new Tiki Terrace! :up:

Raffle Winners! Congrats and thank you for your support!

Grand Prize Winners! :up:

looks like a fun time Lakesurfer, gotta get down to the terrace sometime soon.
Nice to see the pics of the lucky tiki winners!

wish i could have made it up...too bad this didnt fall on a weekend!...i gotta get back to the terrace, we havent been since its opening night!

Pages: 1 6 replies