Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Good condition original/2nd run Bali Hai mug

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hi,
I am getting ready to do another run of the headhunter for the Bali Hai. I want to send my factory a good quality 1st or 2nd run (vintage) example as I didn't care for the results of the last run. I don't currently own a vintage Bali Hai mug and I was wondering if somebody would like to sell me one or do a trade. I'm looking for a very clean original, pref. w/the bottom punt. I checked OogaMooga but there were none up for trade or sale.
Thanks,
Holden

[ Edited by: Makedamug 2006-11-06 11:30 ]

D
dibroc posted on Mon, Nov 6, 2006 1:10 PM

sent you a pm. I have one it is your's.

M

Big MAHALOZ John! No need for anyone else to send one over now. Thanks for the quick follow-up!
Holden

D

I have seen the new run. They look great. You got to love the effort Holden puts into Tiki Farm products.
If you needed reason to visit the Bali Hai here is one for you.

any idea when these will be available?

D

I think the Bali Hai has them in stock. I have seen a couple pop up on OM.

Yep, the Bali Hai had them in stock last weekend. They look great! My family took me to San Diego on Father's Day and I enjoyed a Mr. Bali Hai in the take home mug. It was about $15. I hear you can get them in the gift shop as well for about $10, but that dern gift shop is always closed on weekends (at least for me, in four visits). Anyway, if you want to see how it compares with the earlier version, visit my Ooga Mooga page.

T

Are they available online?

Pages: 1 7 replies