Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Spanish Tiki Mug auctions

Pages: 1 7 replies

P

Aloha! Hola! We've just returned from another trip to Barcelona and decided to track down some tiki mugs to put on eBay in order to get people to check out our tiki magazine - POCKETIKI. We have one or two really cool items up for grabs including a rare dark green older version of the cool green tiki mug and a hard to find blue version! We have a large volcano Bowl with Topless Wahine and a few others that we might put on if the auctions go well. If not they are users here at Tiki Towers!!! They should be going on at the weekend so keep an eye out for them. Tap in POCKETIKI into your search and hey presto! Happy eBaying!

Issue 2 of POCKETIKI will be out around December, so if you want to be notified, subscribe to the POCKETIKI Magazine mailing list on the favourite sellers preferences on eBay. We will be doing a limited run of 'colour cover and Hula Honey centrespreads' again, probably only 50 copies as they are so expensive to produce. We are going to put one of the original 50 'Issue 1 Luau Launch' copies on eBay too! Ask anyone who got one at the LONDON LUAU...The ALOHA Topless Wahine is gorgeous in colour and as for the textured cover...Mmmmmmmmm.

Mahalo - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!)

http://www.POCKETIKI.COM

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Nov 7, 2006 6:12 PM

Put me down for a subscription.

T

Add me to the list as well. I have the first issue and love it.

P

We're obviously doing something right, thanks for your interest guys, the general feedback we've had has been really encouraging! We are not doing subscriptions at the moment as this is pretty much a hobby/get it out your system kinda thing. It all depends on getting stuff to fill the next issue so we will need input from one and all (at Trader Jim's discretion of course!). Get in touch if you think you have anything that fits the 'Tiki with a Twist' vibe. We got some neat stuff in Issue 2 and Issue 3 is starting to take shape already. We'll post a teaser for Issue 2 very soon - Watch this space! MAHALO!

Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Nov 9, 2006 3:48 PM

I got a comic that I did and if I can scan it, I will send it to you.

P

On 2006-11-09 15:48, teaKEY wrote:
I got a comic that I did and if I can scan it, I will send it to you.

Sounds cool! We'd like to see it!!

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Nov 9, 2006 4:04 PM

if you like, maybe I can do more. I did one for the only six grade newspaper that we ever made. Yeah, when I was in six grade.

O.k folks, the Spanish tiki mugs are now on eBay. The first up is a real find, it's an older version of the 'regular' green mug that has come up on eBay before. Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150058444772&rd=1&rd=1

Have at look at what else we have on offer especially POCKETIKI Magazine. We are auctioning off these mugs to finance the production of Issue 2 which should be out at the beginning of December if we can sort everything out. We hope to be putting on more stuff real soon, add us to your favourites list!

Look out for the BRITIKI ad that should be in the NEW edition of Tiki Magazine...'We're an island people too!'.

Happy eBaying! - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai, in a Spanish Tiki Mug of course!)

Pages: 1 7 replies