Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Left Coast Oki Oki Carving Seminar in 3D !!! (new pics added 11/18)

Pages: 1 3 replies

Aloha gang!

You all saw that wierd camera I was carrying around all weekend long, right? Well, here's what I wuz takin': 3D pictures! To see 'em in 3D, you'll need a pair of those clear 3D glasses that we used to use in science class to look at the topography of geological formations. O.K., so ya don't happen to have any of those layin' around? Not to worry! You can also use the glasses that come in Harold Lloyd's first 3D Hollywood book, or the Peepshow 3D nudes pin-up book. And if you don't have either of those books (how can you live without 'em?), you can also cross your eyes and bring the images together just like those exasperating "hidden image" 3D pictures. These should be easier to see than those, tho.

Anyway, here we go!

The Center Of The Universe...

Our Glorious Leaders...

Da Kane's Karvin' Korner...

Kirby finally wonders why he's been carving on his crotch all weekend...

All props to Beachbum Berry, but there's a new "Grog Log" in town...

Matt's way-too-awesome Tiki Room/Pirate's Den...

Bosko, Diablo, and some shmuck who thinks he can carve a tiki...

I hope you get to see these in 3D. It's kinda fuzzy on the computer screen, but they're really pretty cool. If you want me to post more, lemme know. I've got at least 7 more good ones.

-haloz!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2006-11-10 21:58 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2006-11-18 20:30 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2006-11-19 17:11 ]

C
Cammo posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 5:47 AM

Lee, I got that that Harold Lloyd book (hubba, bubba - Marilyn Monroe in 3D, at the pool, wearing clear plastic pumps, ka-bong) and those crazy little plastic glasses so post all ya want! GROG in 3D is kinda scary, though, so ease up on the GROG closeups thankx.

I finally got the chance to scan & clean-up a few more pictures.

Here they are (in no particular order..)

In case you were wondering on that last one; yes, Buzzy IS only wearing a thong.

Sorry about the GROG photo, Cammo. At least it's not a close-up.

-loha!

On 2006-11-18 20:25, Tiki Lee's wrote:
In case you were wondering on that last one; yes, Buzzy IS only wearing a thong.

Thank you for pointing it out.

You'd wear a thong too, if your a$$ was as good as mine. I feel it's my DUTY to show the world what can be acheived through decades of hard work.

It's great to be admired by my peers. You failed to mention that I tried to stand in the back, but everyone kept jumping behind me to get a better look. Finally I just gave up and sat down. Thanks to Hiltiki for breaking up the fight between Ona and Benzart over who was going to be directly behind me.

I wish I would have known you were going to bring that fancy camera, I would have dressed more appropriately.

You Can Bounce a Quarter Off of Any Part of My Body Buzzy Out!

Pages: 1 3 replies