Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Happy Hour on Fox

Pages: 1 0 replies

Did anyone else watch the new TV sitcom "Happy Hour" this year and think it was as funny as I did? I thought it had a 'Tiki' feel at least in its' outlook on life. And let's mention the cocktails they were always drinking. In the last episode that aired, "The Ring", I noticed Larry served the cocktails he made at his home bar with umbrellas. Who else puts umbrellas in the cocktails they make at home? I was quite saddened to find that the show had been canceled. I hope they put it on DVD. I wish I had TIVOd the pilot episode when Larry makes his speech about what's wrong with men in America today and it's basically that we don't all have martinis at lunch and then again when we get home from work. And Larry's advice about women: seems you used to have to get married to sleep with a girl but thanks to "the advances they've made with Tequila" that's just not true anymore. Too funny! Here's a link to the Fox site although they've taken down a lot of the material. http://www.zap2it.com/tv/zap-photogallery-foxupfronts-2006,0,1222438.photogallery

Pages: 1 0 replies