Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

brand spankin new tikis just finished ..here you go benzart..

Pages: 1 8 replies

aloha

well benz you asked for it here are some tikis i recently finished and the first one i just put the first coat of stain on and will post pics soon ...mahalo

any critisism is welcomed ....just make sure its constructive..lol

this is one of my pendants i just finished

heres the finished leroy

heres the Halloween tiki....complete with torch on top

T

Looks great! Keep carving!

B

Hey MickyTiki from lakeWorth. Most Excellent tikis for your first ones, Mine didn't look that good until I was in the 50's I think. I'm sure you will fit right in here and will put the pressure on some of the folks here.Thanks for bringing your tikis Out, I Know it's hard, Well Done.Now lets see some More. Thanks

aloha

thank you guys very much I've been into tikis and the Polynesian lifestyle all 20 years of my life it comes with the hot rod culture i guess. living so close to the Mai Kai and working at the jet-setter i get alot of inspiration and just seeing all the great carvers here on tc makes me wanna get out and grab a chisel and mallet...lol. I've been carving for about 3 months and so far have sold two pieces i look forward creating more and sharing with the much more experienced carvers here ....

Mahalo nui loa ..Me ka oiai`o

Micky tiki

Great stuff, cool Reloy! Welcome Mickey - stick around & keep 'em coming.

A-A

Hey Micky I suffered the same damage to the top surface of my workmate. I replaced the press board with 3/4" ply. Works great now, it'll even support my butt. If you want it super strong laminate two pieces together. Uncrichie...

[ Edited by: uncrichie 2006-11-12 21:27 ]

thank you very much i'll try to fix it as soon as i can i got plenty of logs that are aching to get up there..lol

B

What you have in the works for your next tiki? You don't live that far from me. I'm up here in Port Saint Lucie,what izzit, 40 or so miles.
we need to have another south Florida tiki jam??

aloha benzart

i have plenty big and small logs..connected to my neighborhood is a tree service place and they have a big mound of logs ..whenever i need logs i just go and pick em out..im working on a 5 foot full body tiki and i started to chisel an outline but it was much to wet so its out in the sun right now dryin out ...but i have two big what seems to be oak wood logs that are just waitin to be carved out ..yeah port st lucie isnt that far i feel a carvin party is right around the corner..

mahalo

Pages: 1 8 replies