Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

jalapeño poppers

Pages: 1 5 replies

hey guys,

we have just relased a line of frozen bar snacks including jalapeño poppers, mozzarella sticks, and breaded mushrooms.

http://www.poppers.com/html/products/home.asp

since you seem to enjoy drinks and snacks associated with them, we figure you would enjoy these. after all, jalapeño poppers have been around for twenty years and people really seem to enjoy them. and we are highly skilled in making them, so you should respect that.

if you do, please pass it on to all of your bar snacking friends,

yours,

señor pepper pantalones

I agree. Jalepeno Poppers are the kewlest swanky appetizer. Or you can make a whole meal of them! I enjoy eating your poppers while listening to my Shakira cds, since her music has that exotic, South-American feel that we all look for here. And I also like them because I can eat them here at home. Trader Vic's won't let me have appetizers and drinks in short & flip-flops, so I find these more convenient.

Mahalo!

Sabu

Hey those look great! I'd love to just "Pop" a Popper in my mouth. So Kewl!

H

Yes, jalapeño poppers are the best but if you really want to do it right, be sure to juggle them for ten minutes before serving them to your guests.

T

bump

T
Thomas posted on Mon, Sep 3, 2007 9:22 AM

It's important to resist efforts to sneak words like "popper" and "smoothie" into one's vocabulary. Be ever vigilant!

Or don't, it's really up to you.

Pages: 1 5 replies