Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Jane's Oceania website

Pages: 1 5 replies

Check out http://www.janeresture.com for the motherlode of information and pics regarding
the South Pacific islands. I have been scouring this site for a few years to get carving
ideas, and it is packed with postcards and other images. I apologize if this is old news
but I did a TC search and could find no reference to it.
There is also a link to Pacific Islands Radio, which is pretty cool with an occasional "clunker"
tune...like the island version of "Imagine" they played this morning.

H

Congatiki, I just checked it out for the first time. It is one of the best links so far I have ever seen here on TC. thanks for the info.

great link ive never seen before!...thanks for posting!

H

YES! Awesome site--been there many times seeking artistic inspiration and have found it many times. I gotta say though, some of the tunes Jane chooses for her different pages can be annoying ---SO-you may wanna turn your volume down, unless you like hearing midi versions of Cindy Lauper, Elton John and the likes.

DON"T LET THE MIDI FOOL YOU- this is a huge, great website with many images of old-school Oceana.
I 've spent hours on her site/links, etc. (with volume down)

H

YES! Awesome site--been there many times seeking artistic inspiration and have found it many times. I gotta say though, some of the tunes Jane chooses for her different pages can be annoying ---SO-you may wanna turn your volume down, unless you like hearing midi versions of Cindy Lauper, Elton John and the likes.

DON"T LET THE MIDI FOOL YOU- this is a huge, great website with many images of old-school Oceana.
I 've spent hours on her site/links, etc. (with volume down)

Great site. Thanks for posting the link. I am nominating this for popular topic as everyone must be. TC'rs will enjoy this.

Pages: 1 5 replies