Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Shaka Tiki mug

Pages: 1 40 replies

The new Shakatiki mug just arrived yesterday in a cool new blue glaze edition and is now available at House of Tiki. Sorry for those who try to access the house of tiki website. It has been a nightmare from day one and I just gave up on it for the time being. if anyone wants to get the shakatiki mug (exclusive to House of Tiki) they are 15 bucks each or 30.00 with a H.O.T tee shirt. Just Email Wes at [email protected] (leave your zip and we'll figure out the shipping and reply asap)
Aloha nui loa!!!
ps... the picture is of the 1st article sample and does not do these justice... they are a much deepr, richer blue.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY COMMITED TO A SMALL QUANTITY TO START SO IF WE RUN OUT, YOU WILL GO ONTO A WAIT LIST AND WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN THE NEXT BATCH IS DUE IN.
ALSO WE HAVE TO LIMIT THE SHAKATIKI MUG TO (4) FOUR PER PERSON. MAHALOZ!!!

"Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas...How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know!" G.Marx...
OKOLE MELUNA!!!!
SAVE THE WORLD, BUY BAMBOO!!
http://www.houseoftiki.net (yeah, yeah, I'm workin on it!)

[ Edited by: shakatiki 2006-11-15 09:46 ]

[ Edited by: shakatiki 2006-11-15 11:14 ]

T

Post be up for 24 hr. and not 1 'mughead' has chime in. Is this mug not hip enough for the 'kool kids'?

this is a very cool mug. i dig the brown one i have and put in my order for the blue and a t-shirt.

ICE COLD! Buhloooo...c'Al sculpt and luv my brown long time! Big winner in my book! BUT that's my opinion :D

Sooo where'z all the kool kids?!?!?! I wanna play. :tiki: Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

I'll be there this weekend to get one. Please hold one for me!!!!

C

It's WAY cool - I like it even more than the brown version I already have :) Great glaze!

Thanks for the posi-response! We have sold more than I figured so if you are coming down for the mug, you may want to call first. We are only receiving these in small batches. I hoped to get more to start, But not to worry, we will go down the list as they trickle in. At least I don't sell playstations!!!! Aloha, Wes

Cool, I just sent you an email to place an order for a mug and shirt.......mahalo!

Mahalos! Just a note to let anyone interested in shakatiki mugs know that we do have a wait list for future batches. I've had a few callers confused and thinking these were already sold out. Enjoy the long weekend and hope to see you at the party, (see other thread in Ca. events) A HUI HO!!!!

P
Paipo posted on Fri, Nov 24, 2006 4:15 PM

Never mind, it appears a generous tiki benefactor has hooked one of these up for me, but I would still like to see a pic of the T-shirt if possible.

[ Edited by: Paipo 2006-11-24 19:16 ]

sent ya an e-mail. Please add me to the list as they are available.

Michael G

No problem SM! Consider it done! We'll be replying after the weekend madness. Hope to see as many tcers as poss. today at the H.O.T. party!!!! (Ca. events thread) A HUI HO!!!

N

Got mine today, the mug is just as fantastic as it looks in the pics, but I am equally impressed with the shirt, it is one of the nicest Tiki "T-Shirts" I've ever seen, LOVE the shoulder print! DO NOT HESITATE TO ORDER THIS PACKAGE - IT IS A STEAL AT $30!!!

Thanks Nitropic!! Glad to hear the "ono" report on the mug and the shirt. I think this is the coolest blue I've ever had in a mug. Kudes to Holden for nailin it!!!
A HUI HO!!!

Just got our second batch of shaka mugs right out of the oven! Everyone (including me!!!) seems to be very STOKED on these!!! A very cool mele kaliki-tiki present!!! Mahalos to those who already got 'em. Wes

8T

WES, mailed my payment today and look forward to getting that beauty. Thanks, 8FT

Great service & Great products! Fast Shipping wow! Mahalo, Wes

P

I got one of these the other day and it's my new favourite mug. A classic "tiki" tiki mug with lots of character and the glaze colour is fantastic!

L

Got mine today. WOW!!!
Awesome! awesome! awesome!
Super fast and friendly service too!
House of Tiki rules! Get one today.
Thanks!!

PS: Can't wait for the website!!

T

I must say that the Shaka Tiki mug is one of my favorites! I ordered one a month ago and it arrived cracked due to the postal service. It was packed well but sometimes the monkeys at the post office like to toss the packages too much. But the great folks at The House of Tiki sent me a new one to replace the broken one. I cant say enough good things about the house of tiki. I also got the t-shirt and it rocks!! Cant wait for more stuff from The House of Tiki!!

Aloha Tiki Ohana! Pua here; your friendly House of Tiki Shop Girl. On behalf of Wes and all the ohana here at H.O.T., mahalos for all the kind aloha. We're glad those of you who have ordered and received your Shakatiki mugs love them as much as we do. I've either emailed or talked to many of you on the coconut line and you made me smile! As it turns out, we have some mugs left ordered but unclaimed. So for those of you who thought we'd run out,...you're in luck, we have them in stock. Drop us a line at [email protected]. Always ho'ole'ale'a to chat with TC ohana!

Hauoli Makahiki Hou and Aloha Pumehana.

Pua @ House of Tiki

Just sent you a note to your email. Would love to get my tiki paws on a cool blue Shakatiki mug!

Gotcha covered jpm....Shakatiki Mug on the way!

Mahalos, Pua at House of Tiki
[email protected]

Thanks Pua,
Easy Peasy........ Mahalo
I'm really excited!

R

email sent, spot cleared on shelf.

Got your email RH. That spot on your shelf is calling Shaka Tiki's name and won't be cleared for very long! Much Mahalos!

Pua

Just got my Shakatiki mug in the mail today! WOW! Love it, Love it, Love it - If you haven't seen it in person then you will be as surprised as me. First off it's a real unique almost pilsner shape... and its real tall! The color is awesome a very unique blue and with the highlights and deep blue shading it almost appears metallic! Love the aloha on the bottom! Love the inscription on the back! This mug is way cool - Gotta run to the blender and fill this "Tiki" up now! Thanks Pua & Wes for a cool mug!

Wow J!

Couldn't ask for a better compliment than that....Mahaloz for all the kind words. You made all of us at the House of Tiki smile! It's good to know everyone loves our awesome ShakaTiki mug as much as we do.

Much Aloha,

Pua for Wes @ H.O.T.
http://www.myspace.com/tikishop

R

My mug came in today, so I thought I would show it off in his new home. Great job and thanks.

[ Edited by: rwhgeek 2007-01-20 10:13 ]

Q

Thanks Pua for the fast shipping - ordered on Friday and received on Monday! The mugs really have a killer finish (hats off to Holden!) and will be residing comfortably next to my other tiki trophies after I christen them (heh,heh!). I hope to see more great stuff from you guys in the coming months. Cheers to you and Wes!

Mahalos Quickiki! Glad it got there so fast!! We have had a good turn around time lately with the good people at the Post. Anyone else still interested, we have a few left. For those who have theirs, "Okole Maluna!!"

K

got mine last week, it is great. I really love the glaze.

Cool,We just got another batch in so they are avail. again!!
Mahalos!!

On 2007-02-11 07:13, shakatiki wrote:
Cool,We just got another batch in so they are avail. again!!
Mahalos!!

Will you be doing any more different glazes?
I absolutely LOVE this mug design and have given mine a vigorous work out since acquiring it!!

People, if you don't have one yet, GET IT NOW!!
It is nothing short of awesome!

I sent you a personal message , I don't know if you got it , but I would like one , if there are any left.

Mahalos for the great feedback! This is the third glaze edition and I think it rocks!! We won't do another 'til (maybe) next year. We do have a new batch and again the pictures don't do them justice as the previous comments attest. We appreciate the support! A hui ho!
(BTW ~ Tiki Deluxe, I sent you a PM!) ;^0~

oooooh I want one pm sent

shakatiki I sent you 2 e-mails at your shop address and haven't heard back, was wondering if they got to you

Aloha Tiki Delux!

I got your email and I've got you covered! Shaka Tiki mug on the way!

Mahalo!

Pua @ House of Tiki
http://www.myspace.com/tikishop

L

Got mine today! It's an amazing mug!

got my mug a few days ago ,just wanted to say thanks ,it is very cool. Pua was great ,so sweet and nice to visit with. thanks again

Pages: 1 40 replies