Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Basement Kahuna Marquesan Accent Masks...something cool and inexpensive (3 extras selling tonight!)

Pages: 1 11 replies

I know I haven't posted a lot around here for sale lately but it's because I've been slammed with other demands..Here's a few inexpensive, fun little Marquesan wall accent masks I carved in my spare time for Marketplace. Nice quality; these are the same as the ones I have used on a bar or two. I have 6; if you'd like one they're 45.00 each. They look really cool in groups of 3 in a diagonal or horizontal line! Just PM me and I'll send you my Paypal instructions. Mahalo! Basement Kahuna

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2006-11-28 18:09 ]

Two gone, four to go!

Two more gone, only 2 left! If I get a chance I'm going to produce 3 or 4 more of these between tomorrow and the next day so a couple more folks can get one. Mahalo for the business, and enjoy the masks!

DAMN! those Marqs are SsweeetT BK!! Really cool you kicking some "quickies" out for the peeps! Great PRICE!!! :o

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

G
GROG posted on Wed, Nov 15, 2006 6:55 PM

That's funny! The first six are all gone now but I have set aside most of a day free tomorrow and am going to carve enough to fill all the orders...then it's back to the Basement Kahuna commission grind for a bit. Mucho Mahalos...glad everyone likes!

K

Damn it! I was too slow.

Alright...thanks, folks, for the orders. In all 16 people will get masks so far, so it looks like I'm carving until tuesday to get everybody covered. Then it's back to the commission list for a few days. Do e-mail me if you're interested in things such as these. As I get spare time I'll try to either have something like this or something else available that more folks can afford -and it'll be right here! Mahaloz, Basement Kahuna

ATTENTION...ALOHA!! Alright, all in all I was able to finish 20 of these masks! That's the last of them for a while...I have to get back on all of my commissions. 17 are sold and shipped. I have 3 extras, if anybody wants them. Same price plus same 7 dollars Priority shipping. Just PM me and I'll send you Paypal info if I still have them. Thanks for the great response to these, folks! AlohA! BK

2 left! Kahaka gets the first!

T

BTW BK, I got mine on Friday. Proudly displayed behind the bar. Thanks.

Glad you like, Turbo!

Pages: 1 11 replies