Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Kevin Federline

Pages: 1 21 replies

TM

I think he is just marvelous, and really a super talented guy. Very underated. I don't think people are ready to give him a chance. I sincerely believe he will be around for a long time, and display the type of longevity that is exemplified by Bob Dylan, or Bruce Springteen. K-fed deserves the huge mansion, the entry into any a-list club he wants, the rolls royce, not having to ever work a single day in his life. Why, even though he will only get a lousy 200K from Brittany, he will still make tons of money on various reality shows, and other appearances! The boy will never have to work again. Never have to worry about supporting sick relatives, never have to tell his children that they only get one present at Christmas, and never have to work (I already mentioned that?) REGARDLESS, he deserves to live in the lap of luxury. I say this based on his massive, staggering talent. Why, just look at the lyrics from a song off his latest album. This is poetry on the same level as Blake.

"I shouldn't be sayin' keep
My damn name outcha mouth
But y'all keep increasin' my change ...
Go ahead and say whatcha wanna
I'm gonna sell about 2 mil
Uh, then I'm goner, uh
I know y'all wishin' you was in my position
Cause I keep gettin' into situations
That you wish you was in, cousin
I'm not your brother, I'm not your uncle, I'm Daddy do
Steppin' in this game and y'all ain't got a clue
My prediction is that y'all are gonna hate
On the style we create, straight 2008
But I know that you really can't wait
Because people always askin' me
When's the release date?
Well maybe, baby, you could wait and see
Until then all these Pavarattis followin' me
Gettin' anxious? Go take a peek
I'm starrin' in your magazines
Now every day and week
Back then, they call me K-fed
But you can call me Daddy instead
Back then, they call me K-fed
But you can call ..."

Brilliant, eh?

CL

Ah K-Fed, what a wonderful talent. Just like Mozart. Mozart was misunderstood too. And about the Brittany thing, he's just following the classic role of Hollywood Himbos, or in this case scuzzbos. You know, a nobody guy marries a lonely rich former Hollywood starlett(usually over 70), and gets all of her money. K-Fed's just following the himbo Hollywood dream, but shot a lot younger. Brilliant.

And ya gotta admire his tenacity. Hey, he stayed married for two whole years.

I hope he gets what he deserves. I mean he probably misses the car wash job and everything, but why work when he can produce such wonderful popular music? Blecchhhh, ooops sorry, back to heaving.

[ Edited by: Coco Loco 2006-11-16 16:35 ]

I like how he rhymed "wanna" with "goner"

P

His scheduled concert at the House of Blues at Downtown Disney in Anaheim next week...was just canceled. As was another of his concerts last week in another city for "lack of ticket sales."

I mean...if anyone cares.

Federline, as spoken word, by James Lipton

http://www.pistolwimp.com/media/41218/

But the pure genius of his prose is highlighted here in his masterpiece, "America's Most Hated"

Kevin Federline - (talking) Waitress, can I have another drink please? I'd like to formally introduce my self

Im the talk of the town
Thats the reason why they stare
4 karats in my ear
If you look see a glare
I'm - one of a kind
With a wonderful rhyme
Im skatin' off in a 'rari
You'll get left behind
My raps fully automatic like an AR
Droppin' - nothin' but heat me an JR
Im livin' life in the fast lane
Then the cash came
Fire wont quit, still burnin' like a gas flame
They watch me
So I duck and roll
Middle fingers still up sayin' f*ck the globe
And my dawgs still down
We don't trust them hoes
I live life like a King
I was extra stoned
Kevin Federline -
I come tight with every rhyme
I built a kingdom down the street from Pepperdine
This marijuana got me heavily sedated
Im Kevin Federline
America's most hated (what!)

(talking) Aww yea baby - JR mane, JR you there mane? Hey man, why don't you pass me that bottle over there guy

I'm on the frontline
Dodgin' cameras like the one time
Cant even chill in this California sunshine
But its okay, I got somethin for ya
I'm handin out ass kickins like diplomas
Who the first to get it?
Ya know K Feds wit it
All that shit rappers talk about, I already did it
I'm committed - to the game
The fames why I hustle
Lyrical exercise, workin' every muscle on the double
Chief and commanda
Hand ya
Ass to ya in a basket wrapped in plastic
I'm looney
All these model chicks wanna do me
Tabloids tried to screw me
Magazines try to kill me
But I'm nasty
Too fckin' slick and sly
So high
I could prolly drop a sh
t and fly
You gonna need a big army
If you comin for me
K. Federline - I hit like tsunamis

(talking) whoo - yea baby, that sh*t is fire right there, you know what I'm talkin about? Lets get drunk to this one damn it. hoo, one more jack and coke bitch

Im bigga than you
Im sicka than you
Im here now
So they not gonna pay attention to you
They listen to dude
I sizzle the booth
I'm livin' the truth
You fckas talk sht
Couldn't fit my shoes
I got my blue yankee fitted on
Watch to match
Little boys we can get it on
Watch your back
I got my name spreadin' faster than crack
And thats just a fact
Sucked in Americas hate and now I'm passin' it back
Uh
Who told this bastard that he cant rap
I got 50 mill.
I can do whatever I want
I don't need a deal
I can do whatever I want
I just keep it real
I can say whatever I want
Don't buy my shit
I bet your girl ridin' to it
With her hair in the wind
And her mind on the new kid
The most anticipated
But still underrated
Kevin Federline - Americas Most Hated (what!)

(talking) Ah - thank you baby. I got a tip for you after this too girl, we all gonna go swimmin' with women...don't forget your swim suit.

To quote Michael Jackson, "Who's bad?"

kudos, K-Fed, kudos

just keepin it real...

D

Kfed PLUS Flair Bartending.. excellant!

I heard K-Fed is going to be a guest with the Smokin Menehunes Gig at the Catalina Fish Kitchen this Friday....11/17 !!!

Should be good!!!

We have GOT to get Otto to book him for Oasis. Hip Hop tiki a go go y'all!

H
Heath posted on Fri, Nov 17, 2006 6:12 AM

WORD.

TM

On 2006-11-17 06:01, Matt Reese wrote:
We have GOT to get Otto to book him for Oasis. Hip Hop tiki a go go y'all!

See, you have to give him his props. The man creates all this beautiful music full of passion, grace and fire, AND he does it while handicapped with a crippling deformity in his right hand!

I'm K-Fed up with hearing about this guy's woes!!! Let's see him carve a tiki while spinning tunes!!!! Maybe he could give C'Al a run for his money!!!

He isn't even qualified to be C'al's driver!!

What a completely smarmy and ugly person!! If my daughter came home with this kind of guy, I would throw them BOTH the F#$K out my window. Right through the F%$cking glass!!

J

On 2006-11-17 12:26, lucas vigor wrote:
He isn't even qualified to be C'al's driver!!

I was C'Al's driver once! Is that a good or a bad thing?

TM

Let me re-phrase that: K-fed is not even qualified to clean Crazy Al's bed pan!!!

K-fed is the perfect example of someone just taking up space on this planet. He basically just needs to go.

YO!!!

I would like to see him turned into long pig!! At least that way he serves a purpose (and at least 4-5).

CL

Aaahhh, he just wants to be a good dad to his legitimate and illegitimate children. That's why he'll need custody and Brittany's money of course. The kids'll be okay. He'll tend to them between hittin up DA b*tch%s YO. A sngl manz gotta do his stuff YA know!

Little dollar sign one and little dollar sign two will grow up just fine under his care. He'll teach them useful things like scratching, break dancing, rapping, car washing AND drying, hot-wiring, graffiti art, and snazzy dressing with the perfect sideways cap position. Wow, dad of the year material. Oops, heaved again.

TM

And don't forget, $1 and $2 will grow up with Pepsi in thier baby bottles, corn row haircuts (Or even some variation of Mullet) and a healthy exposure to the F-bomb before even age 2!!

CL

Oh, yes I forgot. Good points LV! :wink:

His ploy that he wanted custody of the kids was so ridiculous.

It was like, "Fool, you already had 2 kids before Britanny. It's not like you have ever had custody of those."

Britanny is a long way from Betty Cleaver, but KFed's request would get laughed out of Court by any Judge or Commissioner.

word has it that John Waters has offered K-Fed a part in his next movie - fitting, I think.

It would be fitting if he ended up with Paris Hilton, two celebs with no talent, but s, eemingly always in the media, unfortunately.

Ya know, after Britanny's recent antics, I'm starting to rethink the whole K-fed custody thing.

Thought I'd NEVER say this...but he actually might be the more "available" and stable parent. Though it's like saying which is a better beverage, sour milk or buttermilk?

So he wants to be an actor? Well, there are a lot of bad actors out there, so he has as good a chance of any. I mean, Britanny...er, I mean HE has a lot of kids to support. Hey if he can support himself through bad acting, more power to him.

You go K-Fed! :wink: JUST KIDDING. Sort of.

This clip is old now, but I never seem to get tired of seeing FedEx getting body slammed over and over again. If only wrestling weren't fake.

http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/3851/K-fed_Body_Slam

Pages: 1 21 replies