Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Gecko logo stickers

Pages: 1 12 replies

Aloha all,
I'm working on a deal with Gecko to produce a line of stickers of his logo and hopefully if that goes well he can come up with some other awesome art, we're starting with his famous logo, with a variety of his pidgen quotes. Is there any interest out there? Let either me or Gecko know!

quotes Gecko has come up with so far,
ALoha
Gecko
South Sea Arts
Mo Bettah
Da Kine
Suck' em up
Pau Hana
Made in Hawaii
Hawaiian Style
Shaka

Coming soon to ebay! Colors will probably be white-black-red-blue-and pink for da ladies!

T

I would like just the logo (cause we all know what it stands for) cut out of the white with no backgrond. I would stick it on my car window.

Between the two I prefer the one that says GeckoTiki.com. And I would put it on my car as is. If someone wants to cutoff the name for whatever reason, so be it, but personnaly I would rather leave it on to help promote Gecko and increase exposure to his website.

Seriously now TeaKey, WHY would you cut that part off???

Well looks like a little interest, here's a few off the drawing board that will be the final product [feel free to cut logo off teakey...} too each his own.

no matter what saying you put on the stickers, you should put "geckotiki.com" on there somewhere.

I'd buy some stickers

Take the design with geckotiki.com below it and make it into a t-shirt. I'd buy one of those to.

just my 2cents

He should make a shirt, will have to have him check out cafepress.com or something...
Gecko actually voted to keep the Gecko tiki.com off and just do Gecko, will tell him ya'll like it the other way.

T

"Seriously now TeaKey, WHY would you cut that part off???"

Well, I just really like the Gecko logo. I don't need the rest cause I know what it means and I could actually tell people that ask me instead. A lot of artist (Mark Ryden) used mystery to gain greater appeal and interest.

Plus The .com I probably wouldn't want to have to pay for. Usually the artist would have to pay you for it. And with nothing under it, it could be much larger.

But I do like the Gecko under the logo now that I see it on the computer screen. I prefer it that way to actually any. And I would like to have one.

Hey Sticky,

Got any idears for Bamboo Ben Stickas??

Just feeling the waters temps.......

Bamboo Ben what do you have in mind? I have bamboo fonts...

heya stiki - instead of cafe press I would suggest spreadshirt.com

http://www.spreadshirt.com/

Just seems better quality and EZ too. But once again, that's just my 2coconuts worth

Teakey - what do you mean about the .com? I guess I don't understand.

Here's my reason for keeping the geckotiki.com: The logo to us (read that as tikicentral people and tiki heads) is recognizable as geckos signature. We need no explanation. However, to the uninitiated it is not a recognizable logo or name. by keeping the geckotiki.com, (and it can be small and in the corner or somewhere else unobtrusive) it gives the viewer somewhere to go after being drawn in by the ornate logo. Advertising at it's most basic level.

Nice job on the stickers...is this something you do regularly? PM prices and what not if ya got 'em cuz I may be interested down the road too

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2006-11-19 20:19 ]

I like the sticker in the first pic the best, his logo with "South Sea Arts". I buy some, whichever design is selected. I like the t-shirt idea too.

Ok folks, the auction is up and rolling!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160054135477

T

I certainly like the above picture. That's what I'm talking about.

Teakey - what do you mean about the .com? I guess I don't understand. Gecktiki.com?!

But I guess I like it. It still says Gecko and helps him out. NOt that anyone I see here in MIchigan are exactly interested.

Pages: 1 12 replies