Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

TARGET Mai Tiki Gazebo

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hello everyone:

I've been reading Tiki Central for a long time. In fact I purchased a lot of great Tiki items from Target over the summer b/c of this list.

Anway, I have the Target Mai Tiki Gazebo and never put it up. My wife doesn't want the yard leveled. So I have a complete Mai Tiki Gazebo, with instructions, sans the box. I took it out and never assembled it. =( Well, I did put the basic frame up in my garage to look at it.

I was wanting to sell it, but it seems to me you would need to pick up it since it would be expensive to ship. I like in Carrollton (Dallas), Texas. I was one of the folks who purchased it full price =) instead of on sale; but I'm only wanting $75 out of it.

Let me know if you're interested.

~blixathecat

Don't know if you still have this, but I am interested. Let me know and maybe we can work something out!!
Thanks!!
Ben

Pardon me, but are you the legendary Ben Chapman?

Ben:

Sure. I'll send you a note direct.

Dude!
I PM'ed you a month ago (again)! And I still want it!!
alice b

Uh oh.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the emails.

I was trying to force the poles into my Honda Element a few weeks ago to take to Trader Vics for a party ... and heard a crack. I just now peformed a careful inspection and three of the bamboo poles have a 4-8" split. =( I'm going to have someone look at it who works with bamboo, but I think they are beyond repair.

Sorry everyone.

I know there is someone here who can fix it who still wants it. I wouldn't mind placing a bid on it if you can post a pic of it.

I'll take some new pics and post images of the damage. The main support poles have cracks down the middle. Since I moved them, they have gotten longer. I talked to one local individual who recommended wither wrapping the poles in leather or using metal ties to keep them together.

I'm about to leave for another trip, so I'll post pics when I return.

Beyond that, we need to have another Tiki event in Dallas!

Blixathecat

Hey gang!

Someone on this list needed the instructions for the Tiki MaiTai Gazebo. I've scanned them all but I don't have your email addy. Can you send me a personal reply?

=)

Pages: 1 9 replies