Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

now shipping! huhulala print! a/p sold out!

Pages: 1 19 replies

K

roughly 6 X 9.5"
giclee print on heavy watercolor stock

10 A/P with retouching @ $60 unframed
Tiki Diablo
Sirginn
Aquaorama
Tiki Lee's
Turbogod
Makoto Nakashima
Makoto Nakashima
SES
Big Toe
Amenlie

50 Prints @ $55 unframed
1Mike
2Tikidoll

reserve one by dropping an email, posting a response here, or personal message

processing/color correction is happening NOW - shipping date TBA - Merry Xmas TC!

also just a note - Tapa prints are still available at $250 for a full size reporduction

http://www.kooch-e-koo.com
koochekoo.blogspot.com/

[ Edited by: kooche 2006-12-16 10:53 ]

I'll take one amigo! Call you .

T

Miles,
I definately would like one of these. How would I go about ordering one?

S

Absolutely, gotta add to the Miles Thompson gallery our house has become.

K

happy turkey day y'all!

thanks for the support of my latest endeavor - i'm pretty excited to see how these come back from the printer! Harvest Productions RUUULES!

aloha and pumpkin pie

K

YES!

sorry kids - no more artist proofs available ! though i will be shipping any prints sold within a week od Xmas in time for the holiday!

thanks for the supportive commentary adn interest in my painting

back to my brushes at hand!

K

the prints have arrived and they look amazaing!!! the kind of work to be expected only from Harvest Productions...tonight i'll be signing numbering and tomorrow i'll be making certificates of authenticity with a cool old fashioned rubber stamp i had made just for this purpose. when i get a sample of how the whole package will look when it arrives (most likely manana) i'll post it here!

last week my bank account was automatically CLOSED because i deposited a check that put me on the "RISK ASSEMSMENT" team's forefront. a gallery paying me for 2 salse had changed and initialled the check amount to include a shipping budget and thusly i was qualified as "SUSPECT" - LAME! thusly i am rendered cashless for Xmas and moreover - i have no paypal which complicates payment on these prints for most of us - this'll change on monday most likely - i'll heads you all up individually with payment info

many thanks and many mahalos!

MERRY XMAS!

T

Kooch, you don't still have any Tiki-Ti prints left do you . I'm thinking that you sold out of them before I even got to know about the painting. How many did you do of that run.

T

Anything else happening with this lately?

That's a beauty Miles!

E

Please add me to the list...I'd like one of the prints! Thanks!

[ Edited by: exoticat 2007-01-09 16:39 ]

K

B of A entirely log jammed my holiday - sorry - thought paypal would a snap but then i was accused of assuming a false ID and money laundering - so my assets were frozen rendering me penniless for Xmas - COOOL! - once i have paypal operational i'll be getting folks their prints - those that still want them that is - no obligations!

aloha

T

That is strange, just last weekend I was at a restaurant and I alway use the back of the place mat to draw on. They are never anything good, so I tried a Kooche style tiki and then started adding horns, just like the horns you have on your bull. I then added a bell to make it a true bull tiki. Of course I love the new print. The woman and roses are the best part.

T

Totally still interested, Miles.

JESS, how I payee?

K

i just got back from being destroyed by Mike Jr and Mike Sr from Tiki Ti

WOOOOOO! i haven't been this cross eyed in some time ...WHOA

i will let you know when i get paypal linked - until then i'll be around - doing stuff

TIKI DIABLO IS THE F'ING MAN!!! SERIOUSLY - I LOVE TIKI D!

that guy - WHEEEW!

thanks for the support!

Miles

HI Miles!

YUP!!! I still want my artist's proof AND the $250 Tapa print.

Jes lemme know when to shoot ya da caish!

-haloz!

K
kooche posted on Wed, Mar 7, 2007 4:56 PM

hi gang
long time no post!
just wanted to bump this topic being that i have begun shipping prints as of this week...sorry for the delay but that is what life in the fast lane does to a guy when he gets divorced (as opposed to dumped)... sadly my wahine has opted to untie the knot and this has left me sans any time at all.

boy oh boy did 2006 ever kick my butt.

ANYWAY - personal yaya aside - i'll be posting pix of what you stand to receive should you decide that "Huhulala" is your style. by the way the original is also available at this time...i like to make folks aware of sales here prior to doing a mass mailer simply because i've been a part of TC for many years now.

aloha ciao n vaya con dios hombres y muchachas

Aahhh Miles we got to get together!!!!!!!!!!!

K
kooche posted on Thu, Mar 8, 2007 2:07 AM

was at tiki tonight and it was like old times! where were the tiki centralites? i guess if you get there at 10PM you are lible to miss some folks...ah well!

TIKI DIABLO! when?

aloha dreams for me now...2 chichis and a turkey burger ...POW!

Pages: 1 19 replies