Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Photos from the Mai-Kai 2007 calendar

Pages: 1 6 replies

P

It is the 50th anniversary of the Mai-Kai on December 28, 2006. The 2007 calendar features previously unreleased historic photos. I got a sneak peek at the calendar. Here is just a taste of what you will see in their gorgeous calendar. Check out my blog http://populuxebooks.com/blog/index.php/2006/11/21/mai_kai_2007_calendar_now_available for more info about the Mai-Kai, ordering, etc.

Well, that covers my 2007 calendar quandry. Although I hate to take down my William Wegman calendar, I've gotten so used to those dogs!

oh! That's right! I pre-ordered/bought a couple at Hukilau. Are they finally and going to be shipped?!

yeah! :D

I was at the Mai Kai on Sunday evening and they were sitting in the gift shop. I bought one, of course! Be prepared for it to be small - the size of a free giveaway calendar from your bank in the 80s - not a full-sized wall calendar. The pictures and other material (reprinted ads, etc.) are awesome.

R

Preordered mine in the last 2 weeks and it's made it to Maryland already. Hurrah for the sacred Mai Kai!

~Rupe

S

Pia at the Mai Kai gave me one at Hukilau and it's a treasure. It's the same size as all the Mai Kai calendars have been. Desk calendar size. Makes a great stocking stuffer!

T

I recieved mine in the mail that I ordered at Hukilau. Lovely job!

Here's to another 50 years!

Pages: 1 6 replies