Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Brilliant Cocktails video podcast

Pages: 1 1 replies

R

Greetings...
I stumbled onto this video podcast and figured I'd post it here for the mixology-minded amongst us. They've not done any tiki drinks yet, but I suppose the opportunity is there. Brilliant Cocktails is an interesting video podcast that teaches you how to mix up some of the classic old-time cocktails such as the Manhattan, Old-Fashioned (which should take 8-12 minutes to make? Wild!), the Cosmopolitan, etc.

Haven't learned much about the folks behind it yet, but it's entertaining and informative. You can check it out at
http://www.brilliantcocktails.com

One note now that I've seen the first five: the bartender seems to not be too big on the measuring, and he's Scottish so he's referring to centiliters instead of ounces. Despite the pouring by hand, he is very attentive to the garnish & presentation.

Cheers!
~Rupe

[ Edited by: rupe33 2006-11-25 09:14 ]

The guy is referring to Centilitres because he is European, not because he is Scottish. He is a Scotsman working in Denmark after all!-)

Those Brilliant Cocktail Podcasts are amongst the best I have seen on the internet; we may end up with anyone with internet access being able to see how cocktail are really made.

Note to Self: Got to get a Digital Video Camera (please Santa)

Cheers!

George

Pages: 1 1 replies