Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Haunted dollar tree tikis

Pages: 1 4 replies

U

Collectors items? Kept in a beautiful china cabinet? I picked up a half dozen of those very same Tikis at the Dollar Tree in Canton, Michigan a couple years ago. I never saw mine moving around on their own power. The only trick they could do was to shatter in a hundred bits when you dropped them!

HAHAHAHA.....Maybe if the dumbass seller would take the cigerette out of his mouth while taking auction pics........the worst part is, someone actually paid $25 for a $1.00 item...."Take that tiki with no KY jelly, will ya?!"

S

Well, the buyers previous purchases tag them as pretty gullible. They have paid hundreds of dollars for people to send traffic to their site and get them highranking on search engines... Maybe a haunted tiki will get them more site traffic...

The story is obviously bogus because if you kicked one of these on the stairs, it would be broken!

ebay wrote:
HISTORY OF THE TIKI'S- The tikis were purchased from the owners while on vacation in The Bimini Islands. They were being sold as collectors items and were bought by the homeowners of the home in Cooperstown.

When the investigation was started the tikis were kept in a beautiful china cabinet in the side foyer. They told us that the tikis often had a residue ring around them and that the ring was about 2 inches away from the tikis. The tikis after a week or so would be found lined up in a triangle when they were always put in a line of the shelf.

Yea, I never knew there was a Dollar Store on the Bimini Islands?
Arrange in a Triangle? Cause even the "spirits" knew that you couldn't see all the Tikis in a line! :lol:

The only thing about this that chaps my hide is that I didn't think of it FIRST! :x :)

Not only did I end up with a bunch of those ugly little Tikis JUST BEFORE they started popping up all over ebay like the plague but I also thought that you were supposed to tell the truth or verify what you sold on ebay!

Tom's correct....it looked to me like someone had blown cigarette smoke into the case or light reflecting off the glass!

Pages: 1 4 replies