Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Fish Float Lights - Can be used on your x-mas tree

Pages: 1 7 replies

M

Just in time for the holidays, a great gift idea! Swanky's success with his puffer fish lights inspired me to try something new so, I created a strand of mini fish float lights. All of the details are in the auction here
I hope to expand on this idea in the near future - I'll post that idea when it's complete. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!

and this might make a good gift too...

[ Edited by: msswanky 2006-12-04 19:32 ]

AWESOME!!!! You figured out a cost effective way of doing it! Are they the "regular" sized lights or the bigger strand?

Great idea! can't wait to see what else you got cookin' with the fish floats!!!

M

Thanks! I'm glad you like the idea! These are small, about 3 inches big - the whole strand reaches 6 feet long with a spacing of about six inches between each float. It would make a great backdrop behind a bar. We hung them over the bar to do the photos and it looks so great! I was tempted to keep them, but I'll just make more for myself. I am planning to do a couple of sets and hopefully I will be able to do enough to cover a full size Christmas tree... that'll take me a while. For now, these strands are perfect for bar decor!

T

3 inches high? --- photos makes them bigggger !!!

M

They're this big....

They're small, but not tiny - almost as big as a coconut mug.

MsSwanky,

They're BEAUtiful!!!
Will you be making them in different colors also?

I'm in love!
F

count me in on needing different colors!
Robert
Thatch

This year we have no room in the house for the FESTIVUS BUSH but if you have colored fish float lights by next year it may be a Tiki Tree! :P

Pages: 1 7 replies