Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Ceramic Tiki Medallions - blowout!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

M

Hi,
I've got 864 leftover ceramic Marquesan medallions from our Martiki Shakers. These would make a pretty cool addition to your bathroom or kitchen decor/remodeling project. The backs are concave (to match up to the contours of the shaker) but I know you creative types can work around that.

Anyways, I'm selling these and you can get them for only $.50/each (minimum order of 50 each). The closest matching pantone is 554C but these are slightly more earthen.

If you're interested, send me a pm. These are sold on a first-come first-served basis.

Mahaloz,
Holden

[ Edited by: makedamug 2006-12-05 16:38 ]

N

Interested, PM'd ya.

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Dec 5, 2006 5:37 PM

Cool, I would certainly like one for my shaker and a couple more for maybe cups and glasses. *(Min. of 50 per order) thats $25 buck, it you don't want to do the math. I mentioned a swizzle stick trading we should all do. So some one would buy some and share the cost with friends and then when order are bought from ebay and when trades are made, one or two could be thrown in the shipping box. But I'm interested in aleast a couple. I would pay someone for a couple now.

M
McTiki posted on Thu, Dec 7, 2006 6:25 AM

PM'd ya! These are cool!

McTiki

PM'd ya Holden. Thanks!

T

I Pm'd also.

[ Edited by: tikiexpy 2006-12-07 15:03 ]

M

Hi,
Sorry for not replying to any pm's from last night or today - I pinched a nerve in my back/neck and didn't work today. It looks like all requests should be filled (perhaps not though for the last 1 or 2). I'll check the stock tomorrow - no more requests please.
Mahaloz,
Holden

Mahaloz!
Holden

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2006-12-07 18:36 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies