Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Central Florida tiki invite

Pages: 1 4 replies

Anyone up for a visit to the Hawaiian Inn in Daytona Beach on Saturday, January 25, is welcome to join Marian and I for the hula show and buffet. It's Marian's birthday. We'll probably spend the night at the Aku Tiki, but Daytona is a pretty easy drive from Orlando if you take it easy on the drinks or have a dedicated driver. Our new tiki friends Bre-elle and Tristan are hoping to join us.

After kicking the dates back and forth, it looks like we are going to do the Hawaiian Inn on Saturday the 25th, instead of Feb. 1, as was suggested via e-mail. Wayne and Beki from Mai-Tiki are going to try and join us from Cocoa Beach. And those in Orlando have an invite to stop by Michelle and Jeff's (of Volta Vintage)in Sanford, before driving over to Daytona. The Aku Tiki is booked, but rooms are available at the Hawaiian Inn for about the same price. We also may swing by the new Mai-Tai bar in Daytona at some point.

D

Hey-sure wish I could join ya but we're finishing up our tile job in 2 bedrooms and a bath. Sure would like to meet some people with the same likes. Hopefully another time and if anyones ever this way let me know...

No problem. Maybe after the Hukilau, we'll do the Polynesian Resort at Disney. We have about ten of us in our group for the Hawaiian Inn as of now.

In the meantime, may I iextend an invitation to all y'all ...

Friday, Jan 17, 2003

Martini Club
520 Douglas Ave., Dunedin, FL
(727) 734-0885

The Vodkanauts, featuring the vocal stylings of Jonathan & Jessica, perform two sets of surf and lounge tunage for your listening and dancing pleasure. Full liquor is available with proper ID and a special Tiki Drink Menu will be offered for the show. Showtime is 10pm and admission is free.

I'm on a personal crusade to inject some tiki into Tampa!

Aloha and best wishes for the new year to you and yours from us and ours!

Mark, Michael, Ken, Jessica & Jonathan
The Vodkanauts
performing surf, lounge and other aural delights
http://www.vodkanauts.com

Pages: 1 4 replies