Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Barbara Landry Scandal Lingers on...Does anyone know a

Pages: 1 6 replies

KK

Okay, Well it appears the "Barbara Landry" scandal still has not stopped for me I guess...
DOES ANYONE KNOW A PUNK NAMED "PETE" FROM BOSTON? I just recieved this message from my webpage:

MailFromName - pete
Address - 8755 waller
Address (cont) -
City - boston
State - ma
Zip / Postal Code -
Country -
Phone -
MailFromAddress - [email protected]
WebAddress -
Comments - you are such a f****** liar, you didnt send s***! you skipped town
you jerk off. ur a f******* con. bra? lol what a joke u give a bad name to
anyone that lives in Hawaii

It looks as if Barbara Landry still has some "friends" out there. Well, birds of a feather... Funny how he didnt leave a phone number or last name! But the bobooz leaves his address? If anyone knows who this kook is, please let him know who the real con artists are...
This moke is what my friends from Boston would call a "Mass-Hole"...

And I thought I could start up again fresh and Ive still got the stink of Barbara Landry surrounding me...What should I do?

For miki'oi Authentic Hawaiian Makau, check out my website! You wont find mo bettah brah! http://www.cabanillamakau.com

[ Edited by: kaha ki'i 2006-12-15 07:25 ]

T

Kaha Ki'i don't let the idiots get you down...

And It's great to know that the term Mass-hole has spread as far as Hawaii most of us who live here are not to proud of that reputation however, I have to agree that this person certainly deserves to be called that.

Seriously, the people that matter know that you are a good and honest person and are waiting very anxiously to see your new stuff!!! Keep creating and let these people think what they will.

Tikisgrl (not a Mass-hole) From Lowell, Mass!

P

the address comes from boston university.

T

Well, the guy's email address is [email protected] so there's a tipoff for you!

G
GMAN posted on Fri, Dec 15, 2006 10:38 AM

Kaha,

I recommend a tomato juice bath first for the stink, and then, if you can find them, I recommend hiring the A-Team.

-Gman

KK

Aloha again!

Tikisgrl-Mahalo for the kind words and no worries sistah... If youre "real" TC member here you could never be a Mass-hole!!! Mahalo again!

Pdrake- Hey brah! Well, if the address is from Boston University you know its phony!!! The Landry's Im sure are probably only junior high graduates at the most!!! Those kine folks no akamai!!!

Tikigreg- HA! that was funny brah and oh so true...... Mahalo for the tickle bruddah!

G-man-Ill try the tomato juice, see if da kine works! But I dont think B.A. Baracus drives the black van anymore. I thinks he's sporting a beige Mazda MPV now and thats just not gonna work! Imagine them all, a bit older (uh, considerably and some of them dead, no?) all rolling out of the MPV, guns in hand in front of the Landry residence, ready to kick some okole... Just not sure if it would have that good 'ole A-team dazzle..... I was thinking more along the lines of the power rangers or mutant ninja turtles showing up at their house to take out the evil-doers. You know? Little andy woulda loved that.... Poor little guy... Oh wait bruddah, he no exist!!!!!

For miki'oi Authentic Hawaiian Makau, check out my website! You wont find mo bettah brah! http://www.cabanillamakau.com

[ Edited by: kaha ki'i 2006-12-15 17:36 ]

H
hewey posted on Fri, Dec 15, 2006 6:01 PM

Mate, talk to Wendy (Danlovestikis) and see where she got with the authorities. If you work together and get both Barbara's local cops and your island cops talking to each other, you might get somewhere.

Pages: 1 6 replies