Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Home Tiki Bar is finished

Pages: 1 4 replies

I'll move this post to the existing topic for home tiki bars...

[ Edited by: Sailor Sal 2006-12-20 16:47 ]

M

Welcome to TC Sailor Sal. Nice beginings you have there. Where are you from?

Mahalo

McTiki

Hi! We're just north of Charlotte, NC. A bit nippy tonight for the outside Tiki Lounge. It has really been great in the other 3 seasons though- lots of neighbors dropping by for a cocktail or two. Top-shelf margaritas seem to be a real hit. (served up in Tiki mugs, of course)

F
foamy posted on Sat, Dec 16, 2006 6:12 PM

Oh, hell I've gone blind. Wrote a hell'uva long post and only glanced at the photos. I'm a dunce. It was funny too. Maybe the only flash of wit I've ever had. Dammit to heck!

Anyway, welcome to TC SailorSal. Good on ya with that bar. Nice work. I like the green bamboo rail in particular. Lovely family too. I'm looking forward to seeing more posts. Have you gotten around to fix'in up a pitcher of Mai Tai's for the folks yet? Also, I was wondering, with your name here on TC, I'm assuming that maybe you sail? If so, what are you sailing on ? Cruising or racing or a bit of both?

[ Edited by: foamy 2006-12-16 18:39 ]

Yes , the neighbors are always welcome for a pitcher or two. I did most of my sailing courtesy of the US Gov't, but I'm hoping to get back onto the water in a more tiki-like fashion. We live near a lake that needs to be sailed on- maybe a pontoon boat like a "Party Barge"

Pages: 1 4 replies