Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mr. Rapa Nui Mini Grills & Chimineas Arriving end of July

Pages: 1 14 replies

Reminder to get your pre-order in for our mini grills & chimineas if you still want one. We are taking pre-orders as our warehouse is not that big and these little fellows are quite massive... in a little kind of way.

We DO ship internationally and will quote freight for all international (plus Hawaii and Alaska) orders on an order-by-order basis.

Shown above in brown, the Mr. Rapa Nui Mini Grill will also be available in black and green (to match your Mr. Rapa Nui Chiminea).

ALSO - VERY IMPORTANT... If you missed out on one of our Mr. Rapa Nui Chimineas, we will also bring in as many as necessary to make sure that everybody that missed out gets one. The Chiminea is also available for pre-order.

After we ship all of the current preorders, we'll have a surplus of about 4 dozen of the mini grills & 3 dozen of the Chimineas. We do anticipate selling the surplus out fairly quickly so go to http://www.tikifarm.com and pre-order yours now! All orders are quoted freight on an order-by-order basis and we will not ship out without your approval.

Mahaloz!
Holden

ps - we revised the grill so that the grates run left to right (vs. front to back as shown in the photo) so that Mr. Rapa Nui is the best grill ever for... SKEWERS!!

[ Edited by: makedamug 2007-06-29 11:18 ]

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2007-06-29 11:19 ]

S
squid posted on Mon, Dec 18, 2006 1:44 PM

I'll give you 5 bucks and a pack of ciggies for Jorge. (Love ya Jorge!!!)

That lil' guy can be used as a chiminea too, eh? Take out the grate and fire it up for apartment dwellers' balconies and Grog's cave, no?

I'll give you 6 bucks and 2 packs of cigs for Jorge!

Jorge is Da Kine!!

p.s. I'll have to get one of those grills too!

We love our Mr. Rapa Nui and use it A Lot!!!! :)

Rock on!

B

Those are Sweet looking grills, I may have to have one. Who would'a thunk it besides MakeDaMug?

Oh, me and the mrs. need one of those grills - kinda bad like....

J

On 2006-12-19 15:19, Haole'akamai wrote:
Oh, me and the mrs. need one of those grills - kinda bad like....

Umm... you and the Mrs.? Is there something you'd like to tell us?

T

How much for a Jorge haircut ?

TM

On 2006-12-19 17:44, TikiLaLe wrote:
How much for a Jorge haircut ?

It's priceless. Viva la Jorge!

Very cool Holden! Now I need to decide if I want one to match my chiminea, or will I mix it up a bit with a different color...hmmmmnn :)

I had a thought for a chiminea accessory (that may have already been thought of) for those of us with lots of thatching and matting in our yards that isn't fireproofed, how about a spark arrestor that is contained in a moai topknot!?

On 2006-12-19 20:07, Aloha John wrote:
Very cool Holden! Now I need to decide if I want one to match my chiminea, or will I mix it up a bit with a different color...hmmmmnn :)

I had a thought for a chiminea accessory (that may have already been thought of) for those of us with lots of thatching and matting in our yards that isn't fireproofed, how about a spark arrestor that is contained in a moai topknot!?

That's a pretty good idea. We do though have a Mr. Rapa Nui bbq tools set in the works so that if you do get a spark, you can beat it down with a spatula!

S
squid posted on Tue, Dec 19, 2006 9:27 PM

Hey Holden, Please keep Ben away from Jorge. You know what happened when...oh, never mind....

D

I was able to get a piece of expanded metal lath ( home depot or lowes will have it) and " fold it into place as a spark arrestor. works well and the cost is about 5 bucks to make about ten of them.

S
squid posted on Wed, Dec 20, 2006 3:27 PM

On 2006-12-20 06:21, dibroc wrote:
I was able to get a piece of expanded metal lath ( home depot or lowes will have it) and " fold it into place as a spark arrestor. works well and the cost is about 5 bucks to make about ten of them.

Nice idea. Is that the stuff for plastering/stucco? Looks kinda like chain link only stamped out of a sheet?

We've got the Mini Grill up on the Tiki Farm website (www.tikifarm.com) now. Although only shown in brown, you have the option to order in black & green as well. Be sure to check the description to make sure you order the right color.
Mahaloz!
Holden

We've got a small surplus of both the Mini-Grill & Chiminea in all colors arriving at the end of July, after all existing preorders have been filled. If you want a mini grill or Chiminea, go to Tiki Farm to pre-order yours now. We expect these now at the end of July. Shown below in brown, our Mr. Rapa Nui mini grill is also available in green & black.

Also coming in is a small surplus of the Chimineas. Also available for preorder...

Mahaloz!
Holden

Pages: 1 14 replies